• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Myanmar wants ethnic cleansing of Rohingya - UN official

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
We must condemn the Myanmar Muslims for attacking a church in Pakistan and another in Lebanon!
we must condemn several things including the following:
  • that which turns people into monsters capable of such evil.
  • that which turns people into false witnesses looking the other way when it is not convenient for them to face the truth.
  • that which makes people believe they are entitled to a better treatment than how they treat others.
  • that which intentionally introduces vile thoughts where there is none.

• Advertisement
  • الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    We must condemn the Myanmar Muslims for attacking a church in Pakistan and another in Lebanon!

They keep pulling surprises out of their hats, don't they?

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    we must condemn several things including the following:
    • that which turns people into monsters capable of such evil.
    • that which turns people into false witnesses looking the other way when it is not convenient for them to face the truth.
    • that which makes people believe they are entitled to a better treatment than how they treat others.
    • that which intentionally introduces vile thoughts where there is none.
    No, what's really condemnable is your blaring bias and apparent lack of empathy towards people of different faith.

Perhaps you haven't heard of the Anti-balaka groups? They destroyed almost all mosques in the Central African Republic.
    Or the National Liberal Front of Tripura in India, which is a terrorist Christian organization whose aim is the conversion of all tribespeople in Tripura to Christianity.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    No, what's really condemnable is your blaring bias and apparent lack of empathy towards people of different faith.

Perhaps you haven't heard of the Anti-balaka groups? They destroyed almost all mosques in the Central African Republic.
    Or the National Liberal Front of Tripura in India, which is a terrorist Christian organization whose aim is the conversion of all tribespeople in Tripura to Christianity.
    it is not a secret that i am against oppression in all its shapes and forms regardless of who is doing the oppression, and regardless of whether or not i agree with the ideology of those being oppressed, even isis members. but it seems this is not the case with you as your obvious bias against me is governed by our previous disagreements over moral and ethical issues.

it is also very abnormal and unacceptable that the whole islamic world - in particular the islamists - went on an uproar about the oppression in mynamar when all minorities - and every one who is different - are oppressed in every country where muslims become a majority.

and even though you yourself would pay a hefty price for your sexual deviance in the islamic world, you have chosen to oppose the point i was making, turn it against me and Christianity over all, because your anti-bias towards the message i represent is much stronger than your compassion even with your own self. well done.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

so shia can kill kurds and sunnis in iraq and syria and yemen and lebanon if they demanded for independence

but bhuddits cant kill mulsims if they demand the same

as many muslims have proved over and over, you guys are sectarian to the bones, it just takes a different occasion to manifest for each and one of you.

as i keep repeating

islam is not something one can live with, its just too barbaric to put it mildly

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    erhaps you haven't heard of the Anti-balaka groups? They destroyed almost all mosques in the Central African Republic.

they did that after the minority muslims have been killing them for decades
    and i hope they succeed in cleansing their land

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    so shia can kill kurds and sunnis in iraq and syria and yemen and lebanon if they demanded for independence

but bhuddits cant kill mulsims if they demand the same

as many muslims have proved over and over, you guys are sectarian to the bones, it just takes a different occasion to manifest for each and one of you.

as i keep repeating

islam is not something one can live with, its just too barbaric to put it mildly
    Huh? You're talking to me?

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    it is not a secret that i am against oppression in all its shapes and forms regardless of who is doing the oppression, and regardless of whether or not i agree with the ideology of those being oppressed, even isis members. but it seems this is not the case with you as your obvious bias against me is governed by our previous disagreements over moral and ethical issues.

it is also very abnormal and unacceptable that the whole islamic world - in particular the islamists - went on an uproar about the oppression in mynamar when all minorities - and every one who is different - are oppressed in every country where muslims become a majority.

and even though you yourself would pay a hefty price for your sexual deviance in the islamic world, you have chosen to oppose the point i was making, turn it against me and Christianity over all, because your anti-bias towards the message i represent is much stronger than your compassion even with your own self. well done.
    I didn't bother read your reply as I'm sure it's full of BS. Appreciate that you've taken your time to write it, though :)

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I didn't bother read your reply as I'm sure it's full of BS. Appreciate that you've taken your time to write it, though :)
    had you not been obsessed with keenly observing every single syllable i write and had you not been desperately seeking to prove reactions, you wouldn't have commented on a post that was not addressed to you to being with. :)

but little does it matter, you wouldn't have understood my reply even if you read it. this brand of malicious nihilism is a curse on its adherents. quite a misfortune in your case, for it is seemingly going to accompany you every single day for the rest of your life. quite a waste.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No...but we must put msm news in perspective and realize there's a reason people don't want Islamic expansion in their country.

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No...but we must put msm news in perspective and realize there's a reason people don't want Islamic expansion in their country.
    Apparently they don't want Christian expansion either, judging by the attacks on churches in Myanmar. How's that for perspective, missy?

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Apparently they don't want Christian expansion either, judging by the attacks on churches in Myanmar. How's that for perspective, missy?
    You push people to the limit and this is what happens. They become defensive and hostile.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Bit7ebiya? :)
    You don't believe she's complicit in what's happening?
    Complicit in what exactly? Making sure her country doesn't become the next Bangladesh, or Indonesia, or India, or Afghanistan?

I don't think she's happy about the violence, but the woman chose to spend 15 years under house arrest, away from her husband and children, out of love for her country...for what? To see it go in the hands of Islamists?

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Complicit in what exactly? Making sure her country doesn't become the next Bangladesh, or Indonesia, or India, or Afghanistan?

I don't think she's happy about the violence, but the woman chose to spend 15 years under house arrest, away from her husband and children, out of love for her country...for what? To see it go in the hands of Islamists?
    Ok so bit7ebiya! :)

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ok so bit7ebiya! :)
    It's not a matter of heart. I have no personal attachment towards her. I just think the Western media's coverage is disgusting.

When her stances happened to coincide with the Western agenda, they idolized her. Now that their stances differ, she is painted as a dictator.

But she has been nothing but consistant. She cares about her country, and that's what she bases her decisions on, rather than what opinion her detractors have of her.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    It's not a matter of heart. I have no personal attachment towards her. I just think the Western media are disgusting.

When her stances happened to coincide with the Western agenda, they idolized her. Now that their stances differ, she is painted as a dictator.

But she has been nothing but consistant. She cares about her country, and that's what she bases her decisions on, rather than what opinion her detractors have of her.
    I don't see an agenda. No one really cares what's going on in Myanmar. There's zero coverage.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't see an agenda. No one really cares what's going on in Myanmar. There's zero coverage.
    Maybe where you live. Where I live and in (at least parts of) Europe we constantly hear about it.