• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Myanmar wants ethnic cleansing of Rohingya - UN official

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
They keep pulling surprises out of their hats, don't they?
For someone who a short while ago was about to pay with a camel for an advise on how to end his forum life, you're surely more talkative than ever. What gives?

Glad anyway you put behind you whatever was distracting you from this forum (marriage thoughts, studies, work or business). Nothing last longer than a forum post. And always remember that a forum post a day, keeps the madness away... as they say.

• Advertisement
  • Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    For someone who a short while ago was about to pay with a camel for an advise on how to end his forum life, you're surely more talkative than ever. What gives?

Glad anyway you put behind you whatever was distracting you from this forum (marriage thoughts, studies, work or business). Nothing last longer than a forum post. And always remember that a forum post a day, keeps the madness away... as they say.
    :) boy, that a lot of venom. Where's the snake emoticon when we need one?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    :) boy, that a lot of venom. Where's the snake emoticon when we need one?
    The Angel of darkness must have thrown some strong hulabula spells over you, for you to start seeing snakes and venom everywhere.
    Maybe you do need a break after all.:cigar:

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Bit7ebiya? :)
    You don't believe she's complicit in what's happening?

The problem, as I see it, is that Muslims always stand in solidarity with Christians when they face persecution. Remember the ن campaign when all Iraqi citizens shouted "we're all Christians", or that time they erected a huge Christmas tree in Baghdad as a show of support for Iraqi Christians?

But I can't say the opposite is true.
    When Muslims are the victims of violence, Christians like @HannaTheCrusader @Dark Angel and @Indie are usually the first to find justifications for it.

I have yet to see a Christian show support for a Muslim in distress.
    They usually aren't mobilized unless the victim is a Christian or the targeted building a church.

They are the same people who justify the Sabra and Shatila massacre as "necessary evil", while they refer to the Damour massacre as one of he biggest tragedies.

Last edited:
    Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The problem, as I see it, is that Muslims always stand in solidarity with Christians when they face persecution. Remember the ن campaign when all Iraqi citizens shouted "we're all Christians", or that time they erected a huge Christmas tree in Baghdad as a show of support for Iraqi Christians?

When Muslims are the victims of violence, Christians like @HannaTheCrusader @Dark Angel and @Indie are usually the first to find justifications for it.

They usually aren't mobilized unless the victim is a Christian or the targeted building a church.

They are the same people who justify the Sabra and Shatila massacre as "necessary evil", while they refer to the Damour massacre as one of he biggest tragedies.
    I suggest you do a search of my old posts and threads on this forum and stop talking about what you have no idea about.

You want to whitewash hundreds of years of Islamic imperialism with a handful of kind gestures from a handful of Muslims?

Would you like me to post a list of examples of Christians standing in solidarity with Muslims, and see whose list is longer?!

Mr Atheist, I don't see you getting this worked out when it is Christians being driven out of their homelands.

Enough silliness. I don't have time for this.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

biggest lie of the millenim
    stand with solidarity ???

yeah right

actrually they move in to take over houses, businesses and steal and pillage

solidarity with their own pockets that is

parasitic society

Le منشار

Le منشار

ألله أكبر
    ليلتك سوداء يا بوذا المجرم

ميانمار - بورما هجوم عنيف من امس يستهدف القوات الأمنية حيث تم قتل العديد من القوات العسكرية وتم اختطاف ٧ عسكريين
    ????

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why doesn't Saudi take the Palestinians, too?

Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 3.01.43 PM.png