• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Nadine Njeim Just Went Full Retard

Impera

Nadine Njeim Takes Lebanese Women Back 100 Years: Men Should Have Premarital Sex, But Not Women

Former Lebanese beauty queen and current actress Nadine Njeim recently gave an interview to a program on Future TV in which she was asked about sex for men and women in society.

The conversation went as follows (my translation follows the video):

Reporter: Suppose your son turned 18 and said he wants to sleep with a girl he loves. What would you say?

Nadine: Go for it, certainly. He’s a man!

R: You allow a man but not a woman to do so?

N: Yes! He’s a man. If a man doesn’t get experience, he will be a 40 year old who won’t satisfy his wife. Marriage shouldn’t happen early for a man in my books.

R: But Nadine, religion equates men and women in that they are both not supposed to engage in premarital sex.

N: Yes, I agree. But at the end of the day, this is a boy. Boys have no flaws. You can’t tell a boy not to do such things. If he doesn’t, he doesn’t mature. You feel he has a weak personality if he doesn’t sleep or date women. Sex or no sex, love or not, fun or not. This is a boy. He needs to have his adventures in order to grow.

R: You’re saying this as a girl with a strong personality.

N: Yes, I’m not with equality between men and women.

R: Why?

N: I want women to stay women. If they equate me with a man, I’d feel like a man. I don’t want to. I want to stay a woman.

If you thought we were moving away from such conversation, think again.

I wonder which vagina Nadine Njeim’s son is supposed to penetrate in order to grow and be a “man” in all the Arab, patriarchal sense of the word that she means if she does not want women to have sex too.

It’s such a shame to see a woman with her status and reach set back women in the country and the region eons in their struggle for equality, starting with the most important liberation of all: their bodies. When Nadine Njeim insists that women should not engage in sexual activity but men should for whichever reasons she cites, she is inherently demeaning her gender as entities that are not allowed to enjoy their bodies, seek out the same “growth” she wants for their penis-equipped counterparts in society and, well, become strong and independent and whatever comes with sexual liberation in a society that thrives on sexual oppression of women and men alike.

At a time when we’re fighting tooth and nail to give Lebanese women a much-needed advantage in our societies, be it in laws, political representation or simply advancing them in places where they’ve been subdued for years, it’s a shame to see one of those women take such a public stance against her own gender, and to have that woman have a megaphone as big as Nadine Njeim’s.

By proclaiming that men and women should not be allowed to have the same experiences, Nadine Njeim is inherently approving of the fact that men should have an upper hand when it comes to other aspects as well. It’s not a far stretch to assume the gender that is allowed, according to her, to sleep around before marriage would also be allowed to hold a prerogative after marriage, such as forcing his wife to have sex even when she doesn’t want to or beating her into submission because she dared oppose him.

It starts with sex. Other matters of male and female equality will fall into play as well: job opportunities, careers, salaries, economic independence. Perhaps Ms. Njeim needs to be told that women wanting better, achieving more and seeking out their own pleasures, whichever those may be, does not mean they are becoming men, but rather fulfilling everything that them being women entails?

For a woman who has made millions playing strong independent women in horrid soap operas, she sure does not do that in real life. Someone give her an Oscar for going so hard against her grain.

I pity the daughter who’s gonna have her as a mother. She may inherit her mother’s good looks, but that mentality will not get her to the places she deserves to get to.

Lebanese women, don’t listen to Ms. Njeim. You deserve more than what she wants you to get.

Edit: Nadine N. Njeim explained herself in the following way:

It’s horrific she thinks this is an enough excuse for her objectifying of women, turning them into nothing more than pleasure toys for her son.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
If all women followed her advice then no man will ever have sex before getting married therefore both men and women would never have sex before getting married! once they are married both men and women can become sluts :)

Is she married? :)

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nadine Njeim Takes Lebanese Women Back 100 Years: Men Should Have Premarital Sex, But Not Women

Former Lebanese beauty queen and current actress Nadine Njeim recently gave an interview to a program on Future TV in which she was asked about sex for men and women in society.

The conversation went as follows (my translation follows the video):

Reporter: Suppose your son turned 18 and said he wants to sleep with a girl he loves. What would you say?

Nadine: Go for it, certainly. He’s a man!

R: You allow a man but not a woman to do so?

N: Yes! He’s a man. If a man doesn’t get experience, he will be a 40 year old who won’t satisfy his wife. Marriage shouldn’t happen early for a man in my books.

R: But Nadine, religion equates men and women in that they are both not supposed to engage in premarital sex.

N: Yes, I agree. But at the end of the day, this is a boy. Boys have no flaws. You can’t tell a boy not to do such things. If he doesn’t, he doesn’t mature. You feel he has a weak personality if he doesn’t sleep or date women. Sex or no sex, love or not, fun or not. This is a boy. He needs to have his adventures in order to grow.

R: You’re saying this as a girl with a strong personality.

N: Yes, I’m not with equality between men and women.

R: Why?

N: I want women to stay women. If they equate me with a man, I’d feel like a man. I don’t want to. I want to stay a woman.

If you thought we were moving away from such conversation, think again.

I wonder which vagina Nadine Njeim’s son is supposed to penetrate in order to grow and be a “man” in all the Arab, patriarchal sense of the word that she means if she does not want women to have sex too.

It’s such a shame to see a woman with her status and reach set back women in the country and the region eons in their struggle for equality, starting with the most important liberation of all: their bodies. When Nadine Njeim insists that women should not engage in sexual activity but men should for whichever reasons she cites, she is inherently demeaning her gender as entities that are not allowed to enjoy their bodies, seek out the same “growth” she wants for their penis-equipped counterparts in society and, well, become strong and independent and whatever comes with sexual liberation in a society that thrives on sexual oppression of women and men alike.

At a time when we’re fighting tooth and nail to give Lebanese women a much-needed advantage in our societies, be it in laws, political representation or simply advancing them in places where they’ve been subdued for years, it’s a shame to see one of those women take such a public stance against her own gender, and to have that woman have a megaphone as big as Nadine Njeim’s.

By proclaiming that men and women should not be allowed to have the same experiences, Nadine Njeim is inherently approving of the fact that men should have an upper hand when it comes to other aspects as well. It’s not a far stretch to assume the gender that is allowed, according to her, to sleep around before marriage would also be allowed to hold a prerogative after marriage, such as forcing his wife to have sex even when she doesn’t want to or beating her into submission because she dared oppose him.

It starts with sex. Other matters of male and female equality will fall into play as well: job opportunities, careers, salaries, economic independence. Perhaps Ms. Njeim needs to be told that women wanting better, achieving more and seeking out their own pleasures, whichever those may be, does not mean they are becoming men, but rather fulfilling everything that them being women entails?

For a woman who has made millions playing strong independent women in horrid soap operas, she sure does not do that in real life. Someone give her an Oscar for going so hard against her grain.

I pity the daughter who’s gonna have her as a mother. She may inherit her mother’s good looks, but that mentality will not get her to the places she deserves to get to.

Lebanese women, don’t listen to Ms. Njeim. You deserve more than what she wants you to get.

Edit: Nadine N. Njeim explained herself in the following way:

It’s horrific she thinks this is an enough excuse for her objectifying of women, turning them into nothing more than pleasure toys for her son.

And who are all these men supposed to have sex with? The married women? Or maybe she has some personal interests in Maameltein's economy, or a relative that makes his fortune in hymen reconstruction surgery?

Effing moron!

(I only read the first part. Need to go make some hot, caffeinated, comfort-in-a-cup to swallow the rest of the dose.) :rolleyes:

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hadine Njeim is basically advocating single-client prostitution: to preserve and market her virginity in exchange for the life-long "monopolization of one man's resources," as @shadow1 once said.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ana dod premarital (as well as any ex-marital) sex min ayat jiha ata :)
Sex is not a game, it should be consumed within the marriage where two people love and commit to each other.
failing to do that, will lead to bad consequences, STDs, abandoned children, and of course abortion

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It’s such a shame to see a woman with her status and reach set back women in the country and the region eons in their struggle for equality, starting with the most important liberation of all: their bodies.

I agree with most of this article, but a couple of comments on the above sentence...

1 - "Woman with her status?" She was a contestant in a beauty pageant, and the fact that we still have beauty pageants in this day and age is ridiculous to begin with, let alone giving the people who take part in it any "status."

2 - The most important liberation of all for a woman is not her body, but her mind.

Furthermore...

It looks like she had plastic surgery (even though she didn't need it). This, and her other life choices, such as participating in beauty pageants and acting in soap operas, tell us that she views her body as something to market for social and financial gains, both through marriage and work. Her sexuality is not important to her because she doesn't have a relationship with her own body. Her body is something she puts at others' disposition in exchange for social and material security.

Lastly...she thinks she has the authority on her daughter's sexuality. So, she sees her daughter as an extension of herself; and, her daughter's body as something to market, like her own, to further her family's social and economic interests (by, one day, marketing her virginity to marry her off to a socially and financially prominent man).

Impera

failing to do that, will lead to bad consequences, STDs, abandoned children, and of course abortion

This guy would like a word with you.

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ana dod premarital (as well as any ex-marital) sex min ayat jiha ata :)
Sex is not a game, it should be consumed within the marriage where two people love and commit to each other.
what's your favorite position?

Dalzi

Legendary Member
This is very old news.

Never in the history of culture or religion was something that is not permissable for a woman permissable for a man. It is corruption and ignorance that sets forth double standards and we are victims of the hypocrisy of those double standards. We long for the long lost days of equality in virtue and moral conduct and know we can never get those back. Men are a lost case that's why we pull at the last string that keeps this society together and end up setting strict rules on the woman. Not that I object to that, because if she is well society is well, but the rules should apply to both. I wouldn't say or agree on what she said and that is why I would not know how to raise a boy in our society. How do you do it? I get she's going to be making jokes about her son's sexual encounters while she's teaching her daughter the opposite. I hear it a lot from ladies and it turns my stomach. Don't want to hear it.

Last edited:

Dalzi

Legendary Member
I agree with most of this article, but a couple of comments on the above sentence...

1 - "Woman with her status?" She was a contestant in a beauty pageant, and the fact that we still have beauty pageants in this day and age is ridiculous to begin with, let alone giving the people who take part in it any "status."

2 - The most important liberation of all for a woman is not her body, but her mind.

Furthermore...

It looks like she had plastic surgery (even though she didn't need it). This, and her other life choices, such as participating in beauty pageants and acting in soap operas, tell us that she views her body as something to market for social and financial gains, both through marriage and work. Her sexuality is not important to her because she doesn't have a relationship with her own body. Her body is something she puts at others' disposition in exchange for social and material security.

Lastly...she thinks she has the authority on her daughter's sexuality. So, she sees her daughter as an extension of herself; and, her daughter's body as something to market, like her own, to further her family's social and economic interests (by, one day, marketing her virginity to marry her off to a socially and financially prominent man).
She is the perfect wife.

She not only has authority over her daughter's conduct she has the responsibility as a parent to make sure her daughter is raised the way she was. My only objection would be to her not raising her son with the same standards she does her daughter, and hoping for the best. Of course you cannot force, you can educate only, and call on Divine intervention for aid :D Tough task these days...

ربّي هب لي من الصالحين​

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
1- who is she to draw women 100 years back? she's not an influential personality is she?
2- she represents the mentality of many who still believe that men are superior..and that's a shame.
3- she is not "retarded", cause retarded people are mentally challenged and do not make a choice in becoming second class citizens..... bad choice of title.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
1- who is she to draw women 100 years back? she's not an influential personality is she?
2- she represents the mentality of many who still believe that men are superior..and that's a shame.
3- she is not "retarded", cause retarded people are mentally challenged and do not make a choice in becoming second class citizens..... bad choice of title.

You are referring to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, she on the other hand is a retard!

Impera

@Indie, the floor is yours :D

Lebanese TV Reporter Doesn’t Think Women Are Good Enough To Run For Elections

The saga of Lebanese women and high profile people who think they are not worthy of things that are their right continues, and this time it’s with Ali Noureddine, a reporter on conservative Hezbollah-affiliated TV Al-Manar. A few days ago, a beauty queen whose rise to prominence was solely due to her sex appeal decided women should not engage in premarital sex, but that men should. I guess Ali and Nadine would fit well in the circle of people taking Lebanese women back eons.

Ali Nour Eddine doesn’t think women are good enough to run for elections and take on political work. Why? Because she’s supposed to “stay home, finish her chores and then come preach.” Why? Because “religions have never had female prophets or female philosophers.” Why? Because “it’s not her job nor is it her capacity.”

What would the female presenters at Al Manar say to a person like Ali Nour Eddine when they’ve been leading the news reports for years? What would Ali’s mother tell him when he’d look her in the eye and tell her that she is not good enough? What would all those mothers who gave birth to all of Ali’s employer’s martyrs say when he tells them that they are good enough?

I wonder, how can Ali Nour Eddine look all his women teachers in the eye, over the years, and tell them that they are not good enough just because they were not born with a penis between their legs.

Ali Nour Eddine seems to forget that women have had a role in religion. Has he forgotten about Mariam? Has he forgotten about Khadija or Aisha or Zainab? If you want to be religious in your argument, read your own religion.

Either way, since when is religion the indicator of whether a gender should be allowed to enter politics or not? Even Saudi Arabia has allowed women to vote, and run, and thousands of them have and won. Ali Nour Eddine’s mentality is worse than that.

If the only thing you know of women Mr. Ali Nour Eddine is for them to cook for you, open their legs for you, clean for you, and do whatever you think is right and whatever it is you want, then not only are you mistaken, but you’re just another Lebanese man who has made it his duty to subjugate the other sex into nothing more than a shell of a person whose entire purpose is to serve him.

Let me tell you, Ali, about my Lebanese women.

They are people who want to seek office, and change lives for the women you’ve ruined. They’re people like the 12 courageous souls that ran with Beirut Madinati less than 3 weeks ago and changed Beirut’s political landscape alone.

They are people like my own mother who has never let a man put her in place, who has shown she can stand up for herself and more in a world solely run by men.

They are people like Therese, who is running alone for elections in my hometown Ebrine and who wants to show women that yes, they can also do so.

They are our school teachers, and our professors who shape our lives with their knowledge and kindness like few men can.

They are the people who have fought for women to be protected from men who think like you, who think that women are second class citizens who can be forced to bed whenever they want, who can be slammed around just because they can, and managed to pass a law to give those women a fighting chance.

They are the women fighting for better electoral laws to make sure that there’s more than single digit percentages of them seeking office, to make sure that the numbers don’t agree with you, to make sure that you are wrong in every single way.

They are the women who make me proud to be Lebanese when I’m horrified that I share the country with people like you, and people who “like” what you have to say.

As of writing this, Ali Nour Eddine has deleted his status, but social media always remembers.