Announcements Name Change

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

Who should be contacted in order to get forum username changed?

@kmarthe doesn't think mods have this power and @Jo is too busy to check private messages.

• Advertisement
  • Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin

@kmarthe doesn't think mods have this power and @Jo is too busy to check private messages.
    You sent your PM yesterday at 9pm.

Kein ba3d na2sak hay ta tne2 zyede enta. :)

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

You sent your PM yesterday at 9pm.

Kein ba3d na2sak hay ta tne2 zyede enta. :)
    If a wrong word was posted about the admin or one of his friends, the post would have been gone in 5 minutes.
    So will take liberties to ne2 after 14 hours :)

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Di3ano Convergence :(

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    If a wrong word was posted about the admin or one of his friends, the post would have been gone in 5 minutes.
    So will take liberties to ne2 after 14 hours :)
    ya7ouwe you are posting wrong words about an admin now and your post mawjoud.

Ask @eLad; he always says wrong words about me... or even ask @Mighty Goat

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What gives? You keep complaining about how the forum is decaying and how things should be instead, yet here you come asking for a new identity. Did you just realize it was you all the time who needed to change :D

bass truth be told, i like the colors of your lizard.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    magic dragon
    Why not be completely unconventional and pick Clean Uranium instead, huh? I think I'll reserve it for my next name change.

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

What gives? You keep complaining about how the forum is decaying and how things should be instead, yet here you come asking for a new identity. Did you just realize it was you all the time who needed to change :D
    We all have different sides and facets of ourselves that show or hide depending on the social context.
    It was the forum that changed and so did the name follow.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    We all have different sides and facets of ourselves that show or hide depending on the social context.
    It was the forum that changed and so did the name follow.
    Ayyay, a true shape shifting lizard in other words. :p

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

Ayyay, a true shape shifting lizard in other words. :p
    Don't confuse a dragon with a chameleon. Chameleons use camouflage to blend in smoothly and seamlessly, while dragons on the other hand are quite conspicuous.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    a very befitting choice for a name, there was something rather elegant about convergence that was not in harmony with the rest of you :)

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Don't confuse a dragon with a chameleon. Chameleons use camouflage to blend in smoothly and seamlessly, while dragons on the other hand are quite conspicuous.
    When I was a child I used to fantasize about having a dragon for a pet. I figured I could order it to make grilled corn for me on demand.

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

this one is a long story, you're not ready for it yet :)
    Simply asked for a number, not a long excruciatingly boring story. My ears are still recovering from when your number of words exceed 20.