Announcements Name Change

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Simply asked for a number, not a long excruciatingly boring story. My ears are still recovering from when your number of words exceed 20.
you are so full of openings it almost hurts not to act upon it, but i will be nice. i'll simply reattribute the attitude to what i have already pointed out and what you have just confirmed; you are not ready yet. :)

• Advertisement
  • kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If a wrong word was posted about the admin or one of his friends, the post would have been gone in 5 minutes.
    So will take liberties to ne2 after 14 hours :)
    Mabrouk Convergence (even though I don't like the new name that much :troll:)

@Jo isn't it about time that little mods like myself, @Indie and @DLT get some additional privileges? Eno everytime we are asked to do something it is becoming embarrassing to say we can't :nailbiting:

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    @Jo isn't it about time that little mods like myself, @Indie and @DLT get some additional privileges? Eno everytime we are asked to do something it is becoming embarrassing to say we can't :nailbiting:
    Make a list of what you need and post it in the moderators forum to see if i can do it.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think Dirty Dragon is sexy.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ya7ouwe you are posting wrong words about an admin now and your post mawjoud.

Ask @eLad; he always says wrong words about me... or even ask @Mighty Goat
    At lease we know the origin of the word Yahweh. Akeed aslou loubnani

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

more powers. hmmm wouldn't it be neat if mods could be reprogrammed so that each could grant every member three wishes? no? ok, just sayin :p

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I disagree with the motion that moderators should get any more privileges, particularly administrative privileges. Since they are elected based on a mandate limited to moderating public posts. A change in their privileges would necessarily mean an early election based on a new mandate.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I disagree with the motion that moderators should get any more privileges, particularly administrative privileges. Since they are elected based on a mandate limited to moderating public posts. A change in their privileges would necessarily mean an early election based on a new mandate.
    Miss Goaty, do you know that @Jo has already granted to @Indie and @kmarthe the privilege to control the minds of forum members and what they write? Of course you do not know that, because they already decide what you write while giving you the impression of free will.

All this is done to give the illusion of forum multiculturalism and diversity. The only one they can't control is me. No matter how hard they try, I escape their mind control. If you want to know how I do it you'll have to buy my coming book " The secret superposition of triangular realities in spherical liquids".

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

you are so full of openings it almost hurts not to act upon it, but i will be nice. i'll simply reattribute the attitude to what i have already pointed out and what you have just confirmed; you are not ready yet. :)
    Do you expect me to believe you without a heart wrenching anecdotal youtube video ?

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

Thank you kmarthe. But then we wouln't have awesome #FeaturedThread like this one.

Seriously though, mods can't move posts ? 7asheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Who's your khaleesi @Dirty Dragon?

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Thank you kmarthe. But then we wouln't have awesome #FeaturedThread like this one.

Seriously though, mods can't move posts ? 7asheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
    Nope we can't :) even though some forumers think that us little mods are sabe3 el borombo in the OR! Super mods and admin are way more equipped :dead:

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Be good to super modes. They are "equipped". :D

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Do you expect me to believe you without a heart wrenching anecdotal youtube video ?
    arabs have genetically developed a level of denial that easily eclipses reality, numbers or no numbers, videos or no videos, so no, not really i expect you to believe only what does not conflict with your prefixed notions :) but that's an understandable human condition. so no worries there mate.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    arabs have genetically developed a level of denial that easily eclipses reality, numbers or no numbers, videos or no videos, so no, not really i expect you to believe only what does not conflict with your prefixed notions :) but that's an understandable human condition. so no worries there mate.
    True as in the Gassanides denial of the Arabness of Christianity. It is genetic.

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

Who's your khaleesi @Dirty Dragon?
    Too explicit to answer that in the forum. Suffice to say my khaleesi makes hentai characters complain about unrealistic/oversexed female portrayals in the media.

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

Nope we can't :) even though some forumers think that us little mods are sabe3 el borombo in the OR! Super mods and admin are way more equipped :dead:
    Equipped 3al fade. Ya ret yesta3mlo their equipment.

PS: Should you decide to follow the trend and get a name change, I recommend "Cute Shark".

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    True as in the Gassanides denial of the Arabness of Christianity. It is genetic.
    what do you mean? no one is denying some of the arab tribes were Christian, although they had quite peculiar versions of Christianity :)