Announcements Name Change

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

arabs have genetically developed a level of denial that easily eclipses reality, numbers or no numbers, videos or no videos, so no, not really i expect you to believe only what does not conflict with your prefixed notions :) but that's an understandable human condition. so no worries there mate.
Hang in there DA, the light and electromagnetic waves you radiate sufficient to mutate any bad genes the Arabs might have.

• Advertisement
  • kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Equipped 3al fade. Ya ret yesta3mlo their equipment.

PS: Should you decide to follow the trend and get a name change, I recommend "Cute Shark".
    LOL! Thank you for this beautiful name :D

@Mighty Goat and @Dark Angel hon kamen Christianity? :D Please stay on topic since I can't move your posts to the Christianity thread!

@Jo soon I will send you a list of the additional features I like to have :p

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Hang in there DA, the light and electromagnetic waves you radiate sufficient to mutate any bad genes the Arabs might have.
    i dunno man, i think i am doing it wrong, you're still as you always are [insert some adjectives here]. just with a different name. i guess a rose by any other name will still smell as sweet, no? :)

and here is a bonus video, just for you, it will give you some perspective on immigrants crisis :)

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    i dunno man, i think i am doing it wrong, you're still as you always are [insert some adjectives here]. just with a different name. i guess a rose by any other name will still smell as sweet, no? :)
    Everything is in the name. A rose is the object that smells sweet. If you change the name of the object that smells sweet to a goat. The goat would smell sweet and not the rose. This is because you would be making reference to the goat smelling sweet.

This is to say that the Morning Star is not Venus, even if the two concepts are making reference to the same object which is the second planet from the sun. Since the meaning of the Morning Star within its time and space is not the same as the meaning of Venus. Now Venus is important because it kept its name even after the meaning of the object changed. Venus the second planet from the sun is also Venus the goddess of love, desire and sexuality. Venus had a clinch to its name.

@Dirty Dragon makes relations to an objects constructed by the Dirty and the Dragon a totally converged metamorphic being , one becoming another.