• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Name of the band or song

leviathan

Administrator
Master Penguin
Hello people. I've been trying to remember the name of the band who sang some old funny songs. I remember some of the lyrics.

One goes like: yeah yeah kenit lebse pointillee

The other one: wein serte dakhlik tante Therese. Ta3mine bouza 3ala fraise.

There was a whole album of songs like that.

• Advertisement
  • Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Hello people. I've been trying to remember the name of the band who sang some old funny songs. I remember some of the lyrics.

Lol

I dont know them but now i would like to hear them.

Iron Maiden

Dont remember the songs bit their style Reminds me of a band called Meen if am not mistaken

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

Meen I'll post the songs in a bit

It's the guy from BB chi and his brother who are the leads, that way you never forget, Fouad and Tony yammine

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Okay yeah you may remember the lyrics wrong but these are the songs I was thinking about :

And the second is either this :

Or this:

unfortunately the songs posted are not even close and the band is not called meen I know exactly what songs you are talking about the band existed in the late 80's and they made a very funny album I remember when of the singers was called Carl and he then became a singer for religious songs . the songs where hilarious .

"dakhlik tante Therese ta3mine bouza 3ala fraise"
    "wo dakhlik dakhlik 2im najib mraghile el labne 3ala rgheef "

they made us laugh during hard times I have been searching everywhere trying to find one of their songs . I will ask my brother as he was older at the time and might remember the name of the band .

thanks for bringing back some good memories if you do find them please post

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    unfortunately the songs posted are not even close and the band is not called meen I know exactly what songs you are talking about the band existed in the late 80's and they made a very funny album I remember when of the singers was called Carl and he then became a singer for religious songs . the songs where hilarious .

"dakhlik tante Therese ta3mine bouza 3ala fraise"
    "wo dakhlik dakhlik 2im najib mraghile el labne 3ala rgheef "

they made us laugh during hard times I have been searching everywhere trying to find one of their songs . I will ask my brother as he was older at the time and might remember the name of the band .

thanks for bringing back some good memories if you do find them please post
    Well then please do ^_^ I'll try to look up some old stuff on my end as well