• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Nawaf Al Musawi - Damoor shooting incident

• Advertisement
  • SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    I expect HA to force Nawwaf el Musawi to resign. He was already on a short leash after his tirade in the parliament last year. Now he's acting like a true militiaman and tarnishing HA's image.

Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter

The report said it was an unknown shooter. But did mention that Nawaf entered with men and beat people in the Makhfar. And then left for a shooter to return and shoot the guy through the glass.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    @Rachel Corrie إحسم نصرك في الدامور :cigar:

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    @Rachel Corrie la77e2 hala2.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am not defending Mousawi at all,
    but after I have seen the video, no one would accept that his daughter be harassed in this way.
    But Mousawi should have reacted in a legal way, filing lawsuits one after the other to keep this son of b*tch in prison.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I am not defending Mousawi at all,
    but after I have seen the video, no one would accept that his daughter be harassed in this way.
    But Mousawi should have reacted in a legal way, filing lawsuits one after the other to keep this son of b*tch in prison.
    FPM helped Hezbollah propagate a lawless state.

Of course no one can defend neither the Son in law nor the father in law, and by the way to be complete nor the daughter telling her kid "sheft baba elli bet7ebbou shou 3emel" when the guy cut her off in the car (child abuse.) Sad.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    @Rachel Corrie la77e2 hala2.
    This is a family issue. It has nothing to do with Hezballah nor politics. I wouldn't even comment about who is right or wrong. I don't know what happened and I don't have the details of the divorce and its aftermath. In fact, I am not even supposed to know about it. If the concerned people like, they should seek legal action.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    This is a family issue. It has nothing to do with Hezballah nor politics. I wouldn't even comment about who is right or wrong. I don't know what happened and I don't have the details of the divorce and its aftermath. In fact, I am not even supposed to know about it. If the concerned people like, they should seek legal action.
    Nawwaf Moussawi has nothing to do with Hezbollah? how does that work for you?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Nawwaf Moussawi has nothing to do with Hezbollah? how does that work for you?
    Ya []...his family disputes have nothing to do with Hezballah. It isn't my business what happens in his daughter's marriage or their dispute with her ex husband. Fahmen ya [] aw lezemlak ba3ad kam msabbeh la tefham.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    FPM helped Hezbollah propagate a lawless state.

Of course no one can defend neither the Son in law nor the father in law, and by the way to be complete nor the daughter telling her kid "sheft baba elli bet7ebbou shou 3emel" when the guy cut her off in the car (child abuse.) Sad.
    LF have helped propagate lawlessness through accepting Taef and giving the Syrians hegemony over lebanon for decades, strengthening HA, Berri, Joumblat and Hariri.

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Barbaric retarded Islamist people
    Biggest mistake was to created modern Lebanon
    Better to have remained under French Mandate ( Mount Lebanon and Beirut) today part of Europe
    Women should be respected
    I understand the anger of the father but this is not a jungle

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Stop propaganda on personal problems for any citizen. Ikhtachi allaha maybe will happen in your family. Stop throw stones or helping in that