• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Nawaf Al Musawi - Damoor shooting incident

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Funny joke.
Not even the President of Lebanon byistarji y2arrib sawbo lal mousawi.
This is the same MP a while ago HA relieved him of his MP duties?
Its funny that everything that happens in this country we blame PMA thats whats funny.

• Advertisement
  • S

Saj

I understand that any father would jump to defend his daughter. I also understand that Lebanon’s laws are completely in mens’ favors.

With that said, I feel bad for her and her children, but not her father. Her father and his party have shot down one women’s rights initiative after another in parliament. He doesn’t get to cry foul when it’s HIS daughter impacted for a change. The same way he didn’t cry when it was thousands of other peoples’ daughters in the same position.

And this goes for all the parties. May our leaders and MPs all get a taste of the medicine they subject the people too.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    أفادت معلومات لقناة الـ"ام تي في" ان النيابة العامة العسكرية طلبت النائب الموسوي إلى التحقيق فرفض الحضور، قائلا "أبلغوني عبر مجلس النواب أو عبر رئيسه".

Aegon

Aegon

Crazy Hizballah husband, crazy Hizballah congressmen, nothing but thuggish and gangster tactics all around.
    Then you have Talal Arlsan Party starting a gunfight. These are FPMs allies. Enough Said.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Crazy Hizballah husband, crazy Hizballah congressmen, nothing but thuggish and gangster tactics all around.
    Then you have Talal Arlsan Party starting a gunfight. These are FPMs allies. Enough Said.
    They still better than the others. 2al 3am bet3ayyeb 3a FPM K2an you are not part of the garbage FPM have to deal with

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    كشف مصدر أمني لقناة الـ"ام تي في" أن عضو كتلة الوفاء للمقاومة النائب نواف الموسوي أطلق النار على طليق ابنته محمد حسن المقداد عبر منافذ غرفة التحقيق، وعندما طلب للتحقيق رفض الحضور متحججاً بحصانته النيابية. كما أكد هذا المصدر أن الحصانة النيابية لا تنطبق على الموسوي في وضعه بعد ان استخدم فائضه فيها من خلال استخدام سلاحه بشكل غير قانوني .

Unfortunately Mousawi has abused his power, and HA should rush to handle this guy effectively, because the last thing HA needs is to cover him and spoil its image as a party seeking to build a real state.
    While I totally understand Mousawi as a father and support his daughter, still he can't break the law in this way.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Any updates here ?
    any official statement from HA yet ?

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Criminal Nawaf not yet arrested?????
    Where is justice and law