• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Nawaf Salam: Who is he? His track record; Acceptable as PM by the true 7irak?

Nawaf Salam: Acceptable as PM by the true 7irak?

• YES

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
zero

zero

Man take it easy. I would prefer NS 100 times than the failure named Saad Hariri. SH must never become PM anymore. Besides any new PM that will be appointed will be better than Hassan Diab. But let’s face it, will Hezballah accept an American-backed PM such as NS ?
Did not mean to offend. Just saying its a baseless accusation. It maybe a tough pill to swallow for HA, but like you said Iraq put a PM that doesnt cater to Iran, Lebanon could be next. Its all part of the nuclear deal negotiations with Iran. We are just pawns unfortunately. At the end of the day Iran wants a Hariri or Diab and US wants Salam. I know who im siding with.

• Advertisement
  • Nevermore

Nevermore

based on your posts looks like the shit has started to fill your head. we are taking on more debt. even 7mar baadba and ja7sh il dahyeh think we should. we just need to make sure that theyre not wasted, but maybe you dont deserve better than Berri, hariri and bassil.
    Maybe I should put a trigger warning before my posts so I don't hurt your sensitive feelings.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    We want Hariri. He represents the Sunnis. Who the **** does Nawaf Salam represent?

W

wdawle1

they are all shitting their pants at the thought of Nawaf Salam becoming PM. :lol:
    Do you have any speech or talk by Nawaf Salam? some video of him talking his ideas?
    can we know his politics? I like to know why you support him, because at this point we have only heard his name "Nawaf Salam".but no ideas.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Do you have any speech or talk by Nawaf Salam? some video of him talking his ideas?
    can we know his politics? I like to know why you support him, because at this point we have only heard his name "Nawaf Salam".but no ideas.
    Haven't watched this yet:

V

Viral

That one is from 2012. The below video is more recent.

I'm surprised no one made any comments one way or another about this.
    I'm not sure what makes Hariri a better choice.
    Hope to hear some suggestions.

Jacques Hirac

Jacques Hirac

It could be because people only look in the direction that the media is pointing them to. We're always reactive.
    In my opinion, if a revolution really existed, you would see people discussing possible candidates that they could agree on, in order to demand to have someone who truly represents them as PM.
    Instead, all those "thoowar" are just waiting for foreign countries to decide for us, while they wage propaganda campaigns on the president who is currently negotiating for the sake of every Lebanese person.
    It would be very easy for France/USA/Russia/Iran/any country to impose their own plans on the country if the Lebanese people refuse to make their plan known and refuse to support the one person who can deliver their message (the president).

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't know, but I really seem to like what I hear from him... and his personality... he's extremely well educated and has a strong personality, he most probably can't be played around by the mafia ruling our country...
    But again, this might be the reason why they don't want him and they rather have Hariri.

I have no idea how can anyone with a sane mind choose Hariri over Nawaf Salam... even if you disagree with Nawaf Salam's ideals, at least he can form a sentence... unlike the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" hariri.

oldschool

oldschool

Obviously anyone is better than hariri. The reason some prefer Hariri is because he's weak and they're afraid Salam will pull a move similar to sanyuras may 5 move and get us into civil strife. Saad men wa2et may 5 has been a good boy lamma chef fuhud tarik jdide kif harabo

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't know, but I really seem to like what I hear from him... and his personality... he's extremely well educated and has a strong personality, he most probably can't be played around by the mafia ruling our country...
    But again, this might be the reason why they don't want him and they rather have Hariri.

I have no idea how can anyone with a sane mind choose Hariri over Nawaf Salam... even if you disagree with Nawaf Salam's ideals, at least he can form a sentence... unlike the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" hariri.
    Aaaaa he got better, give him credit.

We want Hariri!

Nevermore

Nevermore

Interesting how some supporters of a revolution were so quick to support another candidate from the established political class in Nawwaf Salam, initially proposed by Fuad Sanyoura.

W

wdawle1

Did not mean to offend. Just saying its a baseless accusation. It maybe a tough pill to swallow for HA, but like you said Iraq put a PM that doesnt cater to Iran, Lebanon could be next. Its all part of the nuclear deal negotiations with Iran. We are just pawns unfortunately. At the end of the day Iran wants a Hariri or Diab and US wants Salam. I know who im siding with.
    Palestinian naturalization?

Jacques Hirac

Jacques Hirac

seems to be very pro-palestinian.
    I am not too familiar with the technicalities. If Palestinian naturalization is to ever happen, is the PM/his cabinet enough to get it done? I think they need atleast the president to sign. Also, doesn't such a thing pass by parliament to vote on?

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I am not too familiar with the technicalities. If Palestinian naturalization is to ever happen, is the PM/his cabinet enough to get it done? I think they need atleast the president to sign. Also, doesn't such a thing pass by parliament to vote on?
    It’s unconstitutional and needs amendment
    2/3 of Parliament

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

Hariri won't be PM ever.
    From now on, Lebanese presidents, PMs, and Parliament Chiefs will be people with no popularity.

Geagea, Bassil, and Frangieh will never be president. Army chief, Joseph Aoun could be.

Hariri and Miqati will never be PMs. Nawaf Salam could

Berri will never be Parliament Chief again. Abbas Ibrahim could be.

zero

zero

look him up, interviews, speeches, accomplishments, educational background, essays.