• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Nawaf Salam: Who is he? His track record; Acceptable as PM by the true 7irak?

Nawaf Salam: Acceptable as PM by the true 7irak?

• YES

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
zero

zero

I don't know, but I really seem to like what I hear from him... and his personality... he's extremely well educated and has a strong personality, he most probably can't be played around by the mafia ruling our country...
But again, this might be the reason why they don't want him and they rather have Hariri.

I have no idea how can anyone with a sane mind choose Hariri over Nawaf Salam... even if you disagree with Nawaf Salam's ideals, at least he can form a sentence... unlike the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" hariri.
Very rational guy. Like i said theyre scared of him. Hariri doesnt want him because he knows Nawaf will eat him up. It'll be the end of Hariri's dying political career. HA wants a corrupt politician they can blackmail or someone already on their side. Aoun? he just does what HA tells him.

• Advertisement
  • W

wdawle1

people saying he's israeli moussad and others too pro Palestinian. :lol:
    I don't know, I am just saying it watching that one interview of his that was posted here.He seemed very pro-palestinian, raises Palestinian naturalization question to him.
    Again, just watching that one interview.

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

Now that hariri is out of the race, will he nominate Nawaf Salam as the natural potential PM?
    If not, then 3ahed plus HA should understand that Hariri is a wasting precious time

dyyyy

dyyyy

Now that hariri is out of the race, will he nominate Nawaf Salam as the natural potential PM?
    If not, then 3ahed plus HA should understand that Hariri is a wasting precious time
    You never know if Hariri is out of the race or just bargaining, in the last government he announced 3 times that he's not interested

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

You never know if Hariri is out of the race or just bargaining, in the last government he announced 3 times that he's not interested
    He is backed by nobody.
    The Americans and the Saudis forgot his name.
    And he fears to go 2istisharet because nobody wants him in the local scene except what remained of his FM followers and Berri's. He won't get more than 40 votes.

Even Hassan Diab , the worst PM in Lebanon's history, gets more than him in istasheret

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
    Staff member
    Ma saro shi 4 times Hariri retired from politics?

dyyyy

dyyyy

He is backed by nobody.
    The Americans and the Saudis forgot his name.
    And he fears to go 2istisharet because nobody wants him in the local scene except what remained of his FM followers and Berri's. He won't get more than 40 votes.

Even Hassan Diab , the worst PM in Lebanon's history, gets more than him in istasheret
    I agree, but I just think that he still wants it, like last time even when he was out he didn't back Nawaf Salam.

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

I agree, but I just think that he still wants it, like last time even when he was out he didn't back Nawaf Salam.
    Sure he wants it, and he will keep punching and kicking the Nawaf-Salam-shaped dummy ball in his room for the rest of his life as he sees the PMship walking away from him slowly and surely.

What can we say, he is a retarded guy, mich kharej politics

And I bet the same goes with Gebran Bassil who already reach the stage 4 in hitting the Joseph-Aoun-shaped dummy ball. Some tell me he is able to perform the flying kick move with relative ease.