• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

NCAA March Madness: Who's your pick?

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No college ball fans in the house? I guess I should've opened this thread earlier to try and have a small competition, but oh well.

Who do you think will win it all?

My pick is Michigan State. Valentine is just out of this world (with such a high basketball IQ) and I think he will pick apart Kansas in the national championship match just like he did earlier during the year.

Do share your bracket if you want!

Reactions: DLT

RMac

Orange Room Supporter
South = Kansas
West = Oklahoma
East = North Carolina
mid west = Michigan state
Champion = Michigan State

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
South = Kansas
West = Oklahoma
East = North Carolina
mid west = Michigan state
Champion = Michigan State

Almost the same as mine. I picked Texas A&M instead of Oklahoma, and Kentucky instead of UNC...

My bracket is busted. At the office, I'm in the lead, but I have Michigan St. as my pick and there are 9 others with Kansas as their pick, 3 of which still have all of their Final Four picks in the tournament.

I cannot believe Michigan St. lost in the first round... a Kansas/Michigan St. championship game would of been a nice rematch for the two, after Valentine picked apart the Kansas team.