Neom a Zionist-Saudi Project On The Horizon Or Just Another Failed Futuristic City Project?

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Lately there have been some disturbing news coming from the Tabuk region of what so called Saudi Arabia.
The natives in that region are facing forced eviction from their native lands by the Saudi authorities. Only to be replaced by so called Neom mega project but what is behind this project? Is there something more to the story than what we know? Why are they evicting people from such huge area?

The western colonial state in the ME AKA Israel have been also showing some great support and interests in this "project".

Also there are crazy Evangelical Christians who have been claiming that this same region is where the real Mount of Sinai is located, this is obviously not any new claims but these claim have been revived lately and well promoted on social media by these same Christian Zionists! just go to youtube and watch the amazing footage claiming where prophets made their greatest miracles.

This might all be a laughing matter for many of you, like it was for many others like you decades before the creation of the Zionist state which is not but a European colonial extension.

There are just some odd things going around this project (Neom) and it just seems to be more to it than being a touristic, smart city and all that BS they talk about.
There are already talks about that the 500 billion dollar project already failed meanwhile the Saudis continue to evict people from the area!

The killing of Huwaitat who was resisting eviction from his native land might be a start of something.
Now whether you agree with the beliefs of this man or not, you can not but respect him for being a real man to face this tyranny and international supported state terrorism! I really recommend listening to what he had to say.

All I can say رجل في زمن قلت فيه الرجال

Peace
in most countries around the globe the state has the right to purchase the land owned by citizens in order to execute vital projects. saudi arabia is no exception. i sympathize with the guy, though i am not sure how the situation escalated to have him killed.

• Advertisement
  • Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    1588801091094.png
    very close to neom, a luxurious palace reclaimed by the desert sands..

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    okay, let me tell you they are evicting locals by force to replace them and to build an international/globalized mega city for extremely rich people and for tourists.
    "they are evicting locals by force to replace them and to build an international/globalized mega city" - in USA it is called "Eminent Domain".

"Eminent Domain - the right of a government or its agent to expropriate private property for public use, with payment of compensation."

In USA it happens too from time to time and it is never happy occasion - are they being compensated?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Guys, I am sure you understand that Gulf states are desperate to survive - they are looking for ways to live without oil/gas revenues.

SAVO

SAVO

Guys, I am sure you understand that Gulf states are desperate to survive - they are looking for ways to live without oil/gas revenues.
    thats true..they have some long term plans and strategies and they never hide it.. well they do well..
    honestly i m positive toward this project naom or what the heck its called .. the area must move on economically and step out of the medieval times ..

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    okay, let me tell you they are evicting locals by force to replace them and to build an international/globalized mega city for extremely rich people and for tourists.
    He doesnt care really. Look at his username. He calls himself pro occupation. He already supports the precedence in Palestine. And by the way, a similar thing has happened in Bahrain, but perhaps you haven't complained because they're Shia. Mosques have been demolished. And while we may not have gotten to the stage of forceful evictions of the local population, the monarchy is importing Sunnis from Asian countries to dilute the Shia Bahraini presence. When there is injustice anywhere, it is always good to speak out. When Saddam attacked Iran, the Arab Sunnis rejoiced (most of them). Then the attacked Kuwait. They were shocked that a wild tyrant would do such to his own kind. The Saudis suppressed the Bahrainis and now they are suppressing and evicting their own people. I really dont see how Bin Salman will succeed in his plans. He has too many enemies, starting with his own Saud family.

I would normally be inspired when a young man tries to reform, be creative and innovative. The concept itself is not bad and it opens up the kingdom to the world. But evicting his people from their land, killing someone in a consulate, bombing an entire population in Yemen, suppressing the Bahrainis etc. are terrible things. These actions dont speak of a reformer. A reformer doesnt behave this way. Reformation isnt all about pleasing western demands. This land, no matter how much I disagree with Saudis and Wahhabis, is the land of Muhammad (s). Those people are still the people of Muhammad (s). They shouldn't be treated in this way. At least, they haven't harmed anyone. Even if he wants to evict them, they should be well compensated and given some nearby settlements to resettle in. If they resist, the govt should exercise patience and keep putting pressure; not kill the man because he resisted or made an outspoken video.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    in most countries around the globe the state has the right to purchase the land owned by citizens in order to execute vital projects. saudi arabia is no exception. i sympathize with the guy, though i am not sure how the situation escalated to have him killed.
    The state doesn't always have the right to dispose with a land the way it wants. What of environmental protection? These people may have been on that land for thousands and thousands of years. You are wiping off the image of that land in the name of modernization. If this was in West, you'd have heard of something called protection of indigenous population. But they are Saudis and Muslims, and the project is meant to open archaeological sites to appease extremist evangelical Christians, so who cares? Right?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    @O Brother

The ironic thing in all of this is the fact that his forebears demolished the shrines built over the graves of the Ahlul Bayt and the Sahaba in the cemetery of Jannatul Baqi in Medina. They destroyed the Jannatul Muallah in Makkah. They even contemplated to demolish and level the shrine and grave of the holy Prophet, if not for the uproar in the Muslim world. All in the name of fighting their imaginative concept of "shirk". But look at them now. they are opening up historical monuments with religious significance to attract Evangelical visitors. Imagine if the project was to restore Jannatul Baqi and Jannatul Muallah and to restore the ancient Islamic sites that were demolished by Al Saud. Every extremist Wahhabi would have screamed about "shirk". But in the Neom project no one is screaming shirk. I love the sentence Abdur Rahman al Huwaitet mentioned. He said: "al 3olamaa jubanaa". He summarized the reality of the hired clerics working for the Al Saud regime.

Last edited:
    I

illusion84

Saudi Arabia is a sovereign state; they can do whatever they want on their land.

As for their internal problems and the recklessness of MBS; thats an internal matter and it is up to Saudis to change or replace him.

Regional problems and the murder of Khashogji are different matters though ...

I

illusion84

@O Brother

The ironic thing in all of this is the fact that his forebears demolished the shrines built over the graves of the Ahlul Bayt and the Sahaba in the cemetery of Jannatul Baqi in Medina. They destroyed the Jannatul Muallah in Makkah. They even contemplated to demolish and level the shrine and grave of the holy Prophet, if not for the uproar in the Muslim world. All in the name of fighting their imaginative concept of "shirk". But look at them now. they are opening up historical monuments with religious significance to attract Evangelical visitors. Imagine if the project was to restore Jannatul Baqi and Jannatul Muallah and to restore the ancient Islamic sites that were demolished by Al Saud. Every extremist Wahhabi would have screamed about "shirk". But in the Neom project no one is screaming shirk. I love the sentence Abdur Rahman al Huwaitet mentioned. He said: "al 3olamaa jubanaa". He summarized the reality of the hired clerics working for the Al Saud regime.
    10 years ago they destroyed a Turkish citadel in Mekka in order to build an ugly gigantic clock ...

Mecca does not have a special status and it is part of Saudi Arabia... Maybe you should list the Islamic historical sites as part of UNESCO or something...

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Saudi Arabia is a sovereign state; they can do whatever they want on their land.

As for their internal problems and the recklessness of MBS; thats an internal matter and it is up to Saudis to change or replace him.

It is amazing how some people remember Saudi Arabia is a sovereign state, when the maltreatment of Saudis is in the interest of their coreligionists. But when Saudi flags someone for alcoholism or fornication, they forget Saudi is sovereign and can do anything.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    10 years ago they destroyed a Turkish citadel in Mekka in order to build an ugly gigantic clock ...

Mecca does not have a special status and it is part of Saudi Arabia... Maybe you should list the Islamic historical sites as part of UNESCO or something...
    What defines Makkah is its special status in the heart of Muslims around the world. We dont need UNESCO to give Makkah a special status. I dont want to say more in response to your sugar coated insult, which exposes your psyche.

I

illusion84

thats true..they have some long term plans and strategies and they never hide it.. well they do well..
    honestly i m positive toward this project naom or what the heck its called .. the area must move on economically and step out of the medieval times ..
    Can't they invest in Arab countries? Most of their land is Barren ; but if they look to the west there is fertile lands in Sudan and Egypt; same of Syria and Irak!

These countries were the cradle of civilisation, instead of funding revolutionaries and counter revolutionaries let them invest in the lands and in the people; in the not so far future they can come to their help...

I

illusion84

What defines Makkah is its special status in the heart of Muslims around the world. We dont need UNESCO to give Makkah a special status. I dont want to say more in response to your sugar coated insult, which exposes your psyche.
    There is no insult I'm talking from a legal point of view ; Mekka does not have a special status it is part of Saudi Arabia!

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member

I think u expressed urself in a wrong way.... ok yes the leaders are sovereign or whatever u want... but dear u know that the percentage of sovereign peolple in KSA is very small?

the poor in KSA are in big numbers.... the people mad3usin by the small number of saud kings who have money and power and that rules the kingdom in the name of islam and shari3a and allahou akbar

No dear KSA is not as sovereign as u might think