• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Neom a Zionist-Saudi Project On The Horizon Or Just Another Failed Futuristic City Project?

SAVO

"Swiss people usually resolve such issues through a popular referendum" - I do not object to society deciding its destiny.

My comment was a response to this "Wanna live like mohamed in tent with the camel and thr sheeps?" - it does not mean that eventually something will not give, but as an idea I refuse to be arrogant in respect to lifestyles of others.

Does you sensibility and humanism include palestinians?

NewLeb

In what sense?
I respect their life style and I would've had no problem living with them side-by-side even in original partitioned borders.
However, they've chosen a war and there is no way back anymore.

Lol, do you really think a Western, post-Enlightenment Jewish state was going to live “side by side” with the Palestinians?

Nobody “chose” war. Conflict was bound to happen, given the introduction of an alien and imperialistic ideology (Zionism) in the region.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Lol, do you really think a Western, post-Enlightenment Jewish state was going to live “side by side” with the Palestinians?

Nobody “chose” war. Conflict was bound to happen, given the introduction of an alien and imperialistic ideology (Zionism) in the region.

First, let's forget this phony term "Palestinians" in respect to some king of political or ethnic entity - we are talking about Arabs living in Judea and Samaria or so called West Bank.

Second, Arabs started the war and no amount of your empty excuses will change this fact.

Carol Friandise

First, let's forget this phony term "Palestinians" in respect to some king of political or ethnic entity - we are talking about Arabs living in Judea and Samaria or so called West Bank.
Second, Arabs started the war and no amount of your empty excuses will change this fact.
indeed the guy in your avatar looks very Semitic to me :lol: . So are you sure that all the Palestinians who live Palestine
are of Arabic ethnicity ? The funny thing about it is that the prince of Arabs is helping israelies expand .. hilarious isn't it?

SAVO

In what sense?
I respect their life style and I would've had no problem living with them side-by-side even in original partitioned borders.
However, they've chosen a war and there is no way back anymore.
Zionism ruined the jews.. And the jewish cause ..And transformed them to a tool in the hand of western imperialism..from victims they became the opressor ..
Jewish heritage in europe is something huge .. unfortunately what happened in the second world war was also a big tragedy..
what was wrong was resolved by another wrong ..
Anti semitism can not be resolved by zionism..

NewLeb

Whatever you want to call them, conflict was expected given the introducing of foreign ideology that was antithetical to the one already present in the area.

Lol, you are so full of it. It’s like arguing that American Indians started the war against the colonists because they didn’t immediately submit to the latter and start praising Jesus.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Zionism ruined the jews.. And the jewish cause ..And transformed them to a tool in the hand of western imperialism..from victims they became the opressor ..
Jewish heritage in europe is something huge .. unfortunately what happened in the second world war was also a big tragedy..
what was wrong was resolved by another wrong ..
Anti semitism can not be resolved by zionism..

"Zionism ruined the jews.. And the jewish cause ..And transformed them to a tool in the hand of western imperialism..from victims they became the opressor .."

Someone lied to you, here is the reality - I already helped some of you to understand it and I'll be happy to repeat for others:
1. Zionism is Jewish national liberation movement.
2. Zionism is designed to rid Jewish national homeland of all sorts of conquerors and squatters, be it Turks, be it Brits, be it Arabs or be it anyone else.
3. Zionism is designed to restore Jewish state in Jewish land.

Simple reality: anyone denying Jews independence while everyone else takes it for granted is anti-semite.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Whatever you want to call them, conflict was expected given the introducing of foreign ideology that was antithetical to the one already present in the area.

Lol, you are so full of it. It’s like arguing that American Indians started the war against the colonists because they didn’t immediately submit to the latter and start praising Jesus.

Facts and reality do not care about you desires and feelings.