• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Netanyahu Warns of Hizbullah 'Missile Depot' near Jnah Gas Facilities

agnostic

Legendary Member
HA called Lebanese media reporters to go now to the 3 HA places indicated by Netanayahu. HA will organize a tour in these places this evening.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

تحدّث رئيس الحكومة الإسرائيلي بنيامين نتنياهو، خلال كلمته أمام الجمعية العامة للأمم المتحدة، عن "كشف مقرات سرية لـ"حزب الله".

وقال نتنياهو: إنه لدى الأمين العام لـ"حزب الله" حسن نصر الله مخازن صواريخ على بعد متر من مستودعات غاز قرب مطار بيروت".

وأضاف نتنياهو: "أقول لسكان حي "الجناح" في بيروت حيث يخبأ حزب الله الصواريخ قرب شركة الغاز ومستودعات الغاز.. يجب عليكم التصرف بسرعة والاحتجاج لأنها ستكون كارثة جديدة في حال حصل انفجار".

واستعرض نتنياهو الإحداثيات الدقيقة لمدخل مستودع الصواريخ التابع لحزب الله، وقال: "شاهدنا جميعا الانفجار المروع الذي وقع في مرفأ بيروت الشهر الماضي وأودى بحياة 200 شخص وجرح الآلاف وفقد ربع مليون شخص منازلهم.. هنا قد يقع الانفجار القادم في حي الجناح ببيروت. إنه ملتصق للمطار الدولي".

وتوجه للمواطنين اللبنانيين بالقو: "ليست لإسرائيل أي نية للمساس بكم ولكن إيران تعتزم القيام بذلك. إيران وحزب الله يعرضانكم ويعرضان عائلاتكم عمدا إلى خطر كبير. عليكم أن توضحوا بأن ما تقوم به إيران وما يقوم به حزب الله غير مقبول. عليكم مطالبتهم بتفكيك هذه المخازن".

وأضاف أنه "قبل عدة أيام فقط، انفجر مخزن مماثل في عين قانا بجنوب لبنان. ولهذا السبب، يجب على المجتمع الدولي الإصرار على أن حزب الله سيكف عن استخدام لبنان ومواطنيه كدروع بشرية".

• 20:52

العلاقات الإعلامية في حزب الله تنظم عند العاشرة مساءً جولة إعلامية على منطقة الجناح - الأوزاعي للإطلاع على حقيقة الوضع هناك وكشف الإدعاءات الكاذبة لنتانياهو

• 20:44

السيد نصرالله:
    - نحن لا نضع صواريخ لا في مرفأ بيروت ولا قرب محطة غاز ونعلم جيداً أين يجب أن نضع صواريخنا
    - العلاقات الاعلامية في حزب الله سوف تدعي وسائل الإعلام للدخول إلى المكان الذي يدعي نتنياهو أنه مخزن صواريخ لكشف كذبه على الهواء
    - نتنياهو يحاول تحريض الشعب اللبناني على حزب الله ويتحدث عن مكان بين بيروت والضاحية ويدعي اننا نخزن فيه صواريخ

NewLeb

Mr. Nasrallah is being pathetic in not only taking Mr. Netanyahu’s bait, but by also “inviting” the media to Jnah to investigate the story themselves. Very unprofessional.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

22:14

وصول عدد كبير من الإعلاميين الى منطقة الجناح للقيام بجولة على المنشأة التي زعم نتنياهو انها مصنع صواريخ تابع لحزب الله

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
22:56 - صاحب المنشأة في الجناح: نعمل بشكل طبيعي يوميًا وهو مفتوح دوما أمام الجميع ويمكن لاي كان زيارته في اي وقت والمعمل هو لقص الحديد

agnostic

Legendary Member
Shu @Jo min inta betsadde2. 7assaitak t7ammaset tefta7 thread kermel wa7ad t3awwad ye7tel 3al 3alam howweh w 3am yestakhdem kharayet.
I honestly have no affinity towards the forum staff. But opening this thread was good and it was done after SHN announced an immediate visit of this residential area site close to gaz companies, that Netanyahu pretended to be a missile factory.

elias-aj

Legendary Member
Shu @Jo min inta betsadde2. 7assaitak t7ammaset tefta7 thread kermel wa7ad t3awwad ye7tel 3al 3alam howweh w 3am yestakhdem kharayet.

Why don’t you take a chill pill ? The prime minister of the southern entity is making declarations on Lebanon so I guess it’s normal that these declarations be discussed by Lebanese, isn’t it ?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I honestly have no affinity towards the forum staff. But opening this thread was good and it was done after SHN announced an immediate visit of this residential area site close to gaz companies, that Netanyahu pretended to be a missile factory.

I think you are annoying. And impulsively too. Are you trying to find favor with the majority on this forum in a shameful way in order to get likes? This isnt the first time you are inventing stuff before confirming. Next time control your impulsive and dont force me to reply you in a manner I'm not happy to. All because you put your personal drive about the prevailing reality.

This thread was opened at 6:48 pm. SHN started his speech at 8:30 PM. Apparently, the OP did not envisage or expect SHN was going to give Netanyahu a hot slap by calling on journalists to go to the site. The OP may have opened this thread to tell us that his leader, Gebran Basil is no longer the FM to defend Hezballah like the last time when Netanyahu threw false allegations about a missile factory close to the airport, so Hezballah should have fun and face the music from our local rogues. It was going to be the same party of allegations and blackmail against the resistance like we saw the lies and propaganda after the port explosion. The OP, I am suspecting opened this thread to create pressure instead of defending Hezballah.

Otherwise, think about it. The enemy made a dangerous allegation about Hezballah stockpiling heavy munitions in a residential neighborhood. And our friend rushed to open a thread and is inviting everyone to come discuss what Netanyahu claimed. Meaning what exactly? That Netanyahu's claim is worthy of consideration, to say the least.

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think you are annoying. And impulsively too. Are you trying to find favor with the majority on this forum in a shameful way in order to get likes? This isnt the first time you are inventing stuff before confirming. Next time control your impulsive and dont force me to reply you in a manner I'm not happy to. All because you put your personal drive about the prevailing reality.

This thread was opened at 6:48 pm. SHN started his speech at 8:30 PM. Apparently, the OP did not envisage or expect SHN was going to give Netanyahu a hot slap by calling on journalists to go to the site. The OP may have opened this thread to tell us that his leader, Gebran Basil is no longer the FM to defend Hezballah like the last time when Netanyahu threw false allegations about a missile factory close to the airport, so Hezballah should have fun and face the music from our local rogues. It was going to be the same party of allegations and blackmail against the resistance like we saw the lies and propaganda after the port explosion. The OP, I am suspecting opened this thread to create pressure instead of defending Hezballah.
It was clear SHN will address them.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Rafidi

Legendary Member
It was clear SHN will address them.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

This is called speculation.

Yes, SHN will definitely address the claim. But would all our roaches have believed him had he not invited journalists to the site? Of course not. No one expected him to do that. It shows some people already gave benefit of the doubt to Netanyahu. And this is not our pro Zionist rogues on the forum creating such a thread. It is someone familiar. He is inviting everyone to feast on the claim of the enemy. This type of shameful gimmick under camouflage will pass on kids. It is a shame though. You can think I am being too passive aggressive or overly defensive. But the motive is very obvious to me. It is like me opening a thread on the allegation that Gebran has a private jet. Let us discuss.

agnostic

Legendary Member

Otherwise, think about it. The enemy made a dangerous allegation about Hezballah stockpiling heavy munitions in a residential neighborhood. And our friend rushed to open a thread and is inviting everyone to come discuss what Netanyahu claimed. Meaning what exactly? That Netanyahu's claim is worthy of consideration, to say the least.
You have one hour décalage. But it is still not enough and you have a valid point