• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Netanyahu Warns of Hizbullah 'Missile Depot' near Jnah Gas Facilities

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You have one hour décalage. But it is still not enough and you have a valid point

Look at the wording of the title:

Netanyahu "warns".

Not "Netanyahu claims" or "Netanyahu alleges".

And the quotes on "missile depot" could be for emphasis. Quotation marks in English are both for emphasis and for relaying what someone else claims.

Our OP expected an onslaught. To teach us how to miss Gebran as FM. Ya 3ayb el shoom.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is called speculation.

Yes, SHN will definitely address the claim. But would all our roaches have believed him had he not invited journalists to the site? Of course not. No one expected him to do that. It shows some people already gave benefit of the doubt to Netanyahu. And this is not our pro Zionist rogues on the forum creating such a thread. It is someone familiar. He is inviting everyone to feast on the claim of the enemy. This type of shameful gimmick under camouflage will pass on kids. It is a shame though. You can think I am being too passive aggressive or overly defensive. But the motive is very obvious to me. It is like me opening a thread on the allegation that Gebran has a private jet. Let us discuss.
FPMers are now anti-Hezbollah.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
I think you are annoying. And impulsively too. Are you trying to find favor with the majority on this forum in a shameful way in order to get likes? This isnt the first time you are inventing stuff before confirming. Next time control your impulsive and dont force me to reply you in a manner I'm not happy to. All because you put your personal drive about the prevailing reality.

This thread was opened at 6:48 pm. SHN started his speech at 8:30 PM. Apparently, the OP did not envisage or expect SHN was going to give Netanyahu a hot slap by calling on journalists to go to the site. The OP may have opened this thread to tell us that his leader, Gebran Basil is no longer the FM to defend Hezballah like the last time when Netanyahu threw false allegations about a missile factory close to the airport, so Hezballah should have fun and face the music from our local rogues. It was going to be the same party of allegations and blackmail against the resistance like we saw the lies and propaganda after the port explosion. The OP, I am suspecting opened this thread to create pressure instead of defending Hezballah.

Otherwise, think about it. The enemy made a dangerous allegation about Hezballah stockpiling heavy munitions in a residential neighborhood. And our friend rushed to open a thread and is inviting everyone to come discuss what Netanyahu claimed. Meaning what exactly? That Netanyahu's claim is worthy of consideration, to say the least.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Look at the wording of the title:

Netanyahu "warns".

Not "Netanyahu claims" or "Netanyahu alleges".

And the quotes on "missile depot" could be for emphasis. Quotation marks in English are both for emphasis and for relaying what someone else claims.

Our OP expected an onslaught. To teach us how to miss Gebran as FM. Ya 3ayb el shoom.

sherlock its the naharnet title.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
FPMers are now anti-Hezbollah.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Ekher hammeh. But to stoop this low, they are mistaken at what reactions they should expect. If the usual rogues stoop low, we wont feel as targeted as when a supposed friend can stoop low. If their party leadership accepts this type of behavior, we wont accept or tolerate it. Their party should come out and caution their supposed supporters and followers even if it means losing their support. Otherwise someone like me wont discriminate between the bad attitude of supporters and the position of the party hierarchy. You want us to still respect you? Then you must respect yourselves. You cant display attitude of political prostitutes and think someone like me wont attempt to cease the advantage to **** you up literally. I'd do it with all pleasure and dry too.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

sherlock its the naharnet title.

Oh yes, Naharnet. Is he obliged to quote Naharnet? Why didnt he QUOTE a media outlet that says for example "the enemy alleges..." 3ozor aqba7 min zanb.

Do you know once upon a time before you were probably a member here Naharnet was one of the media outlets we weren't allowed to quote? It was among the list of unreliable outlets. If you quoye Naharnet your thread wont be published or your post would be deleted.

Last edited:

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Oh yes, Naharnet. Is he obliged to quote Naharnet? Why didnt he QUOTE a media out that says for example "the enemy alleges..." 3ozor aqba7 min zanb.

Do you know once upon a time before you were probably a member here Naharnet was one of the media outlets we weren't allowed to quote? It was among the list of unreliable outlets. If you quoye Naharnet your thread wont be published or your post would be deleted.
or just maybe you are overanalyzing the OP saw an article was not very inspired but thought its thread worthy posted the title from googled feed and google a video quickly....

no no fi agenda you are right :lol:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
or just maybe you are overanalyzing the OP saw an article was not very inspired but thought its thread worthy posted the title from googled feed and google a video quickly....

no no fi agenda you are right :lol:

He should speak for himself.

How often does he open threads of this nature? Of course, there is an obvious motive. Bas ne7na lahu bil mirsad.

agnostic

Legendary Member
You have one hour décalage. But it is still not enough and you have a valid point

@Rafidi

I made a mistake. You had one hour décalage, but also another hour from the website. And the OP was posted after SHN invited the press and TVs to visit the site of Jnah. For proof check the timing of my post quoted below.

FaqtaDa 'Tawdi7

HA called Lebanese media reporters to go now to the 3 HA places indicated by Netanayahu. HA will organize a tour in these places this evening.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@agnostic @Rafidi
Your sayyed usually sticks to calling the 3adow suhyouni liars. It's good to know he's vulnerable and being pressed to change that tactic. He knows he no longer has the public's benefit of the doubt.

It's not the first rodeo, rest assured 😉.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
@agnostic @Rafidi
Your sayyed usually sticks to calling the 3adow suhyouni liars. It's good to know he's vulnerable and being pressed to change that tactic. He knows he no longer has the public's benefit of the doubt.

It's not the first rodeo, rest assured 😉.

El sharif bi dal Sharif. Wol kheyen ra7 ydal kheyen. Wol me7tal wol mnefe2 bi bayno ma3 el wa2et. Ma 7adan fi yetshatar 3a ghayro.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
People are free to open and titlle their thread whatever they wish.

This is becoming silly and boring. J'abandonne.

Similarly, until the OP clarifies, I am also free to have my suspicions and speculate on those suspicions. Silence is approval.