• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Netanyahu Warns of Hizbullah 'Missile Depot' near Jnah Gas Facilities

agnostic

Legendary Member
And about suspicions, sometimes when I read counterproductive propaganda I wonder if the poster is not fake.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Before some say it is underground, how could the Israelis know that if they don't know the location of the entrance to go underground.

agnostic

Legendary Member
either they were fed false intelligence on purpose, or someone made some cash.
I believe the Israelis are now only working to push te Lebanese against them. It was just yellow propaganda. If the Israelis had incomplete or unsure information, they would unveil it.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Last time, your sworn enemy GB went there with reporters and defended you in Geneva in front of the world - just like Nabih Berri did during the 2006 according to wikileaks.

But i guess you guys are burning this bridge now.

@agnostic

Did you read the above wordings which speak of his motive?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
HA called Lebanese media reporters to go now to the 3 HA places indicated by Netanayahu. HA will organize a tour in these places this evening.

"Lebanese media reporters"?
Do you mean people who can be easily intimidated?
Instead - how about Western media reporters or Israeli reporters?

agnostic

Legendary Member
"Lebanese media reporters"?
Do you mean people who can be easily intimidated?
Instead - how about Western media reporters or Israeli reporters?
There were no restrictions to attend the place. Israeli reporters, except those of Palestinian origin, are not allowed enter Leabanon. You don't really need, since Zion is now dominating all the West plus a large part of the rest of the planet.

agnostic

Legendary Member
المشكلة ليست في كون رئيس وزراء العدو وقع ضحية ألاعيبه الاستعراضية التقليدية، بل تكمن في خطأ مهني ذي أبعاد استراتيجية ارتكبه أحد طرفين أو كلاهما: إما نتنياهو نفسه الذي كان يحتاج الى معلومة ولو كاذبة للتحريض على حزب الله في كلمته في الامم المتحدة، أو جهاز الاستخبارات الذي ارتكب خطأ مهنياً خطيراً، عندما قدم إلى رئيس حكومة بلاده ما كان يفترض أنه «معلومة محسومة»، حيال منشأة قال نتنياهو، باعتزاز، إنه تم ضبطها. وقد يكون من أسباب وقوع الجهاز في هذا الخطأ إلحاح القيادة السياسية على ضرورة توفير معلومة ذات مواصفات محددة، تخدم هدفاً مرسوماً في سياق سياسة التحريض.

أُسقط في أيدي الجميع، خصوصاً وسائل الاعلام الحليفة لإسرائيل في لبنان وخارجه، والتي لم تجد فسحة زمنية للعب على ما قاله نتنياهو

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
There were no restrictions to attend the place. Israeli reporters, except those of Palestinian origin, are not allowed enter Leabanon. You don't really need, since Zion is now dominating all the West plus a large part of the rest of the planet.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China.