• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Netanyahu Warns of Hizbullah 'Missile Depot' near Jnah Gas Facilities

divergent

The Israel Defense Forces identified two alleged Hezbollah missile sites in Beirut Tuesday night, on top of another one Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu claimed to reveal during an address to the United Nations earlier in the evening.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Did he just call you True Pali
are you the same guy ?
No. That person is a French Jew who lives on German border and was permabanned after getting upset that people were glorifying Nazis who murdered his family members.

Definitely not the same person.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Antisemite 🤮

I believe I am not. I, a priori, love and want the good to all peoples including my Jewish enemies.

But Is not liking or not respecting the Jews more disgusting than not liking or not respecting the Gentiles?

Dieudonne view of Jews is far better than Talmudic view of the Gentiles. What do you say?

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I believe I am not. I, a priori, love and want the good to all peoples including my Jewish enemies.

But Is not liking or not respecting the Jews more disgusting than not liking or not respecting the Gentiles?

Dieudonne view of Jews is far better than Talmudic view of the Gentiles. What do you say?
Wrong. Jews hold no negative view of Gentiles. They hold negative view of Gentiles who hate them and wish them death and destruction.

Also, Talmud is a religious-historic text, views expressed in it are particular to the time and place they occurred. Throughout history, when the Gentile rulers treated the Jews well, Jews held a positive view of them. When they treated them badly (e.g. Hadrian), they held a negative view.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Wrong. Jews hold no negative view of Gentiles. They hold negative view of Gentiles who hate them and wish them death and destruction.
Jews are khair w barake. I spoke about Talmud's view of the Gentiles

Also, Talmud is a religious-historic text, views expressed in it are particular to the time and place they occurred. Throughout history, when the Gentile rulers treated the Jews well, Jews held a positive view of them. When they treated them badly (e.g. Hadrian), they held a negative view.
Following this logic the Lebanese, who have been attacked occupied mistreated and killed by the Israelis, have the right to hold on the Jews a view comparable to the Talmudic view of Gentiles. In other words the Talmud absolve (hard and real) Antisemitisme.

PS: Since people of the kind of Abbe Pierre and Robert Faurisson had been harassed under the pretext of antisemitism, being associated to such great men, by being labelled Antisemite, has become an honor.

Last edited:

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Jews are khair w barake. I spoke about Talmud's view of the Gentiles

Following this logic the Lebanese, who have been attacked and occupied mistreated and killed by the Israelis, have the right to hold on the Jews a view comparable to the Talmudic view of Gentiles. In other words the Talmud absolve (hard and real) Antisemitisme.

PS: Since people of the kind of Abbe Pierre and Robert Faurisson had been harassed under the pretext of antisemitism, being associated to such great men, by being labelled Antisemite, has become an honor.
There is no "Talmud's view of Gentiles." You've obviously never read it / studied about it and don't know what you're talking about. Simply repeating antisemitic tropes. Gentiles are praised in the Talmud just as much as they are scorned, so there is no uniform view. Those views are expressed by Jews about their rulers for that specific time period. A Jew living in Hadrian's time is not gunna dictate the views of Jews alive today. In other words, Jews reciprocated the treatment of the rulers.

agnostic

Legendary Member
There is no "Talmud's view of Gentiles.

Some characteristics of this view:
"But wherever there is liability for capital punishment, this tanna teaches it; as it is taught in the first clause: With regard to bloodshed, if a gentile murders another gentile, or a gentile murders a Jew, he is liable. If a Jew murders a gentile, he is exempt."

The source seems to be kosher.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Some characteristics of this view:
"But wherever there is liability for capital punishment, this tanna teaches it; as it is taught in the first clause: With regard to bloodshed, if a gentile murders another gentile, or a gentile murders a Jew, he is liable. If a Jew murders a gentile, he is exempt."

The source seems to be kosher.
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. And since I'd rather not waste my time further, how about we look at behavior of contemporary Jews in the only Jewish State on the planet? I mean, surely, if they have a negative view of Gentiles -- certainly if it is as nefarious as what is quoted -- then it must be applied in Israel, right? We have a case study that can either prove or disprove what you're saying.

Well, guess what. You got the short end of that stick.

Jews who murder Gentiles in Israel are tried and sentenced for murder in Israeli courts.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. And since I'd rather not waste my time further, how about we look at behavior of contemporary Jews in the only Jewish State on the planet? I mean, surely, if they have a negative view of Gentiles -- certainly if it is as nefarious as what is quoted -- then it must be applied in Israel, right? We have a case study that can either prove or disprove what you're saying.

Well, guess what. You got the short end of that stick.

Jews who murder Gentiles in Israel are tried and sentenced for murder in Israeli courts.

The Jews or the Zionist entity in Palestine being nice or bad wasn't the question here. The concern I raised was "Dieudonne view of Jews is far better than Talmudic view of the Gentiles". And from the simple example I could check, it seems I was right.

Except if you are saying that the Zionist entity in Palestine is applying the Talmud, and is not racist with the Gentiles.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hey @7ajje,
I hope this post finds you in good health together with your beloved sword bearer @Sancho del Riri.

Ever entertained the idea about Netanyahell ( only for Del Riri feel good :lol: ) feeding you the news about these sites on purpose, and as a bait?
Consider the following: Israelis are constantly sweeping our lands and our skies with spying equipments and spies, hunting for intelligence about HA's arms and their hiding places. Now what if, after going through their reports over and over again, they deemed the gathered intelligence about the three mentioned sites to be unreliable, uncertain, and had to be checked thoroughly.

If I was a Muki in charge (by the way, under what new Mossad alias are you now Muk?) I'd do exactly what Bibi did, thus push Nasrallah to do the job for me. That is, if the sites do indeed serve as rocket assembly fabrics, Nasrallah would find it sufficient to only deny Bibi's claims. No quick visits would be arranged no nothing, at least until he gets enough time to relocate them.

On the other hand, If the sites, as suspectedly been reported by Israeli spies, were in reality no rocket fabrics, Nasrallah, acting in own interest to partly calm down the area's inhabitants and partly to shush Bibi for being a liar, would spontaneously react and do exactly what he did, namely quickly open the doors and invite the world to have a look for themselves.

And now that they also saw what's inside those compounds, the Israelis know the intelligence they had about these sites can be filtered out to the dustbin.

What do you think? Shall I apply for dabit moukhabarat in Nasrallah's crew, or shall I remain here knocking out your Sancho Del Riri for fun from time to time? :cigar:

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The Jews or the Zionist entity in Palestine being nice or bad wasn't the question here. The concern I raised was "Dieudonne view of Jews is far better than Talmudic view of the Gentiles". And from the simple example I could check, it seems I was right.

Except if you are saying that the Zionist entity in Palestine is applying the Talmud, and is not racist with the Gentiles.
Dieudonne is an antisemite.
Jews don't hate Gentiles (as is being implied by "Talmudic view of Gentiles"). That is because there is no such thing as "Talmudic view of Gentiles." If there was, why isn't Israel applying it? Are you saying Israel is acting in a manner that contradicts the Talmud? Not very Jewish of them...

Anyhow, regarding the excerpt you quoted, it needs more context. When was it written and why.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I'm curious, guys, are you buying the HA's showing "no weapons"?
Here is what Israelis claim:
"IDF Arabic spokesman Avichay Adraee tweeted the exact locations of Hezbollah weapons caches in Beirut, asking why Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah took reporters to a different site claiming his organization did not keep weapons in Beirut.
“Why did Nasrallah choose this site specifically and not take you to the three sites we mentioned?” Adraee tweeted, after the IDF had posted the specific latitude and longitude of three sites its says are used by Hezbollah to store rockets and other weapons in civilian areas.
"

Which "truth" do you believe?

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hey @7ajje,
I hope this post finds you in good health together with your beloved sword bearer @Sancho del Riri.

Ever entertained the idea about Netanyahell ( only for Del Riri feel good :lol: ) feeding you the news about these sites on purpose, and as a bait?
Consider the following: Israelis are constantly sweeping our lands and our skies with spying equipments and spies, hunting for intelligence about HA's arms and their hiding places. Now what if, after going through their reports over and over again, they deemed the gathered intelligence about the three mentioned sites to be unreliable, uncertain, and had to be checked thoroughly.

If I was a Muki in charge (by the way, under what new Mossad alias are you now Muk?) I'd do exactly what Bibi did, thus push Nasrallah to do the job for me. That is, if the sites do indeed serve as rocket assembly fabrics, Nasrallah would find it sufficient to only deny Bibi's claims. No quick visits would be arranged no nothing, at least until he gets enough time to relocate them.

On the other hand, If the sites, as suspectedly been reported by Israeli spies, were in reality no rocket fabrics, Nasrallah, acting in own interest to partly calm down the area's inhabitants and partly to shush Bibi for being a liar, would spontaneously react and do exactly what he did, namely quickly open the doors and invite the world to have a look for themselves.

And now that they also saw what's inside those compounds, the Israelis know the intelligence they had about these sites can be filtered out to the dustbin.

What do you think? Shall I apply for dabit moukhabarat in Nasrallah's crew, or shall I remain here knocking out your Sancho Del Riri for fun from time to time? :cigar:
It's me in the flesh. My new username is a not-so-subtle reminder to my dear orange friends that they were wrong to bet on Hizbullah.

NewB

Legendary Member

mhm .... right. Check this out: