• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Netanyahu Warns of Hizbullah 'Missile Depot' near Jnah Gas Facilities

agnostic

Legendary Member
Dieudonne is an antisemite.
Jews don't hate Gentiles (as is being implied by "Talmudic view of Gentiles"). That is because there is no such thing as "Talmudic view of Gentiles." If there was, why isn't Israel applying it? Are you saying Israel is acting in a manner that contradicts the Talmud? Not very Jewish of them...

Anyhow, regarding the excerpt you quoted, it needs more context. When was it written and why.

1. Dieudonne is a good and great man. Also Abbe Pierre, Roger Garaudy and Robert Faurisson were good and great men. And the Zionists accused all these three men of being antisemite. I can confidently conclude that being labelled antisemite by Zionists only means being badly seen by them and therefore being a priori good and great men. Thus it is a kind of honor to be labelled Anntisemite by some Zionists.

2. "Talmudic view of the Gentiles" means how Gentiles are considered in the Talmud. They are indeed ostracized and you admitted that the Talmud commands in Sanhedrin 57A that Jews can murder the Gentiles with impunity*.

3. Are you implying that Israelis do not act in a manner that contradicts the Talmud?

* source "But wherever there is liability for capital punishment, this tanna teaches it; as it is taught in the first clause: With regard to bloodshed, if a gentile murders another gentile, or a gentile murders a Jew, he is liable. If a Jew murders a gentile, he is exempt."

@Moderators this source is Jewish kosher, something Muki himself didn't deny. So it is not fair that you censor it, while you allow highway of lies and baseless accusations, in addition to bashing and insults towards Islam and Muslim religious symbols

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Dieudonne is an antisemite.
Jews don't hate Gentiles (as is being implied by "Talmudic view of Gentiles"). That is because there is no such thing as "Talmudic view of Gentiles." If there was, why isn't Israel applying it? Are you saying Israel is acting in a manner that contradicts the Talmud? Not very Jewish of them...

Anyhow, regarding the excerpt you quoted, it needs more context. When was it written and why.

Israehell allows same sex relations. Is that allowed in Jewish law? I'm not homophobic by the way. And I am not asking Israehell to persecute gay people. I am only asking you this based on your assertion about Israehell's jewishness.

NewB

Legendary Member
Well, shit. I've been missing out. I wonder if I'll have time to reclaim all 7 billion slaves of mine.

I don't think you've met a Jewish person in your life. Ever.

Truth hurts, but you can't deny a video. There are hundreds more on youtube.

I've met plenty of jews. Never discussed religion or politics because who gives a shit?

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Israehell allows same sex relations. Is that allowed in Jewish law? I'm not homophobic by the way. And I am not asking Israehell to persecute gay people. I am only asking you this based on your assertion about Israehell's jewishness.
Traditional view (orthodox) prohibit homosexual sex. They cite Leviticus and interpret the Torah more literally.

Reform Judaism allows homosexual sex. Homosexuals can become rabbis and are admitted into rabbinic schools. Reform Judaism allows officiation of same-sex marriages. In Judaism, one is only responsible for obligations one can freely choose to fulfill. In their view, since homosexuality is not a choice its expression cannot be prohibited.

All branches treat the homosexual well, since the Torah only condemns the act. LGBT are guaranteed civil equality.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Truth hurts, but you can't deny a video. There are hundreds more on youtube.

I've met plenty of jews. Never discussed religion or politics because who gives a shit?
All these videos are meaningless. They are not representative of all Jews.

How many of those you met treated you like a slave?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
or just maybe you are overanalyzing the OP saw an article was not very inspired but thought its thread worthy posted the title from googled feed and google a video quickly....

no no fi agenda you are right :lol:
But Gebran Bassil and Ziad aswad...!

and you are speculating... 👀

🤦🏻

NewB

Legendary Member
All these videos are meaningless. They are not representative of all Jews.

How many of those you met treated you like a slave?

The fact remains, that religiously for jews it is something that is taught.

You're correct not all jews are the same. Some lobbed cluster bombs trying to kill me and family, and others tried to make business.