• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Announcements New dark theme introduction

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
For all my sinner & dark members out there, the Orange Room introduces: Black is the new Orange.

You can switch themes by going to the bottom of the page and changing from Default to Orange Room Black. Or you can switch directly from here:

. Click here for the default theme
. Click here for the Orange Room Dark theme

Installing this got me thinking, what if we make a theme based on the main political parties in Lebanon? Yay or Nay?

Thanks
Jo
A theme based on main political parties is a great idea! Each would customize it according to his leanings Blue/Yellow/Orange/Green/Red/Green fluorescent/ etc reflecting more and more the inclusiveness of ORoom 👍

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
vote.png

"Tick" boxes (when voting for a poll, for example), as well.
And the "Users Who Are Viewing This Thread" bar in the bottom of every page needs dimming as well.

Thanks, @Jo!

Reactions: Jo
A theme based on main political parties is a great idea! Each would customize it according to his leanings Blue/Yellow/Orange/Green/Red/Green fluorescent/ etc reflecting more and more the inclusiveness of ORoom 👍
أنت بتحب تلحسّ صورة الزعيمّ الطائفي صبح ضهر عشيّة؟

Omg dark theme is too intense tarba2 3a albeh
No manno too intense, you just use it after 6:00 pm until your eyes close and you fall asleep.
when you wake up - go back to the normal theme.
at night, even if you don't like it, a dark theme means less stress on your eye nerves.
the white light beam that comes from computers, tablets or phones screen at night hits
your eyes as hard as a laser beam and that is not a good thing health wise.
However, during daylight, the ambient natural sun light will scramble the light coming from your screen.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
@Jo

Thanks a lot for the theme, loving it...

One small complaint :)

Tagged messages in the chatbox are a bit hard to read while using the dark theme
Is that something that can be fixed ?

1576706350319.png

Aegon

" Installing this got me thinking, what if we make a theme based on the main political parties in Lebanon? Yay or Nay? "

I vote yay.
I like the political party theme idea. Been living with orange since 2005, would be refreshing to change it up every once in a while.