• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

New Game: POSTS AGAINST HUMANITY

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
As per the rules of the game @Iron Maiden 's original question (how often do you do your grocery shopping) has been edited.
Enjoy the responses above, and kindly don't reply to the original question anymore.

Third question coming up soon by @Dr. Strangelove ... prepare your question Iron!

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
As per the rules of the game @Iron Maiden 's original question (how often do you do your grocery shopping) has been edited.
Enjoy the responses above, and kindly don't reply to the original question anymore.

Third question coming up soon by @Dr. Strangelove ... prepare your question Iron!
Did you just call me an "iron"?
Wait, that wasn't my question!

Here is my question:
What's the best sex advice you've ever been given?

Example: "Remember to wash your hands before eating."

NB: edited question

Last edited:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
whenever i needed some advice because something was not well the answer was mostly "lbos fanella"
Uff, such a relief, now I know you're a Mr srx not a Mrs rx (unless your parents had an Armenian origin).
But tell me Mr, could this explain why some of your replies in here "make much sense"? 🤔