New Game: POSTS AGAINST HUMANITY

• Advertisement
  • loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    As per the rules of the game @Iron Maiden 's original question (how often do you do your grocery shopping) has been edited.
    Enjoy the responses above, and kindly don't reply to the original question anymore.

Third question coming up soon by @Dr. Strangelove ... prepare your question Iron!

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    As per the rules of the game @Iron Maiden 's original question (how often do you do your grocery shopping) has been edited.
    Enjoy the responses above, and kindly don't reply to the original question anymore.

Third question coming up soon by @Dr. Strangelove ... prepare your question Iron!
    Did you just call me an "iron"?
    Wait, that wasn't my question!

Here is my question:
    What's the best sex advice you've ever been given?

Example: "Remember to wash your hands before eating."

NB: edited question

Last edited:
    Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    What's the best sex advice you've ever been given?
    There was a lot! I guess the one they repeated most often was:

never expect anything from anyone, you will always be disappointed if you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Edited my question to make it clearer. Sorry @Isabella, please try again.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    whenever i needed some advice because something was not well the answer was mostly "lbos fanella"
    Uff, such a relief, now I know you're a Mr srx not a Mrs rx (unless your parents had an Armenian origin).
    But tell me Mr, could this explain why some of your replies in here "make much sense"? 🤔

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Can you describe a stupid game?
    Someone asks a question, people reply, and the question is then edited to make those replies look silly.

@loubnaniTO, aren't you the game master? When should my question be edited, boss?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Someone asks a question, people reply, and the question is then edited to make those replies look silly.

@loubnaniTO, aren't you the game master? When should my question be edited, boss?
    Edit it so we can move on :0