• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

New Game: POSTS AGAINST HUMANITY

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
As per the rules of the game @Mrsrx 's original question (What is you favorite cheap object you own and how much did it cost?) has been edited.
Enjoy the responses above, and kindly don't reply to the original question anymore.

Third question coming up soon by @dyyyy ... prepare your question

dyyyy

Okk.. here goes
Now that we're all quarantined and missing seeing our friends

Tell us about the first time you cheated on your partner (i understand it might be a passoniate memory but please try to refraim from tellimg us what you ate out of each others' back)

Last edited by a moderator:

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Okk.. here goes

Tell us about the first time you cheated on your partner (i understand it might be a passoniate memory but please try to refraim from tellimg us what you ate out of each others' back)

My girlfriends and I so 4 people, bar hopping, then a nice dinner with some wine. I really miss going out to eat :(

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Okk.. here goes

my 4 bffs, a shitload of beer and a bbq with secret armenian sauce marinated cotelettes

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Okk.. here goes

Lots of single malts and other "stuff" with lots of people (preferably strange men) in a small room not respecting the social distancing...if you know what i mean