• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

New Game: POSTS AGAINST HUMANITY

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Okk.. here goes
Now that we're all quarantined and missing seeing our friends

Tell us about the first time you cheated on your partner (i understand it might be a passoniate memory but please try to refraim from tellimg us what you ate out of each others' back)
Me, my wonderful fiancée, some aged Comté and big glass of Gueze beer. Later on, a few rounds of Overcooked 2 on the Switch, and then we'll see where the night takes us.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Advertisement
  • SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Okk.. here goes

Tell us about the first time you cheated on your partner (i understand it might be a passoniate memory but please try to refraim from tellimg us what you ate out of each others' back)
    Me and and every dog i can find on short notice around a barbecue on a sunny day.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Okk.. here goes

with all my close friends and their kids

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    As per the rules of the game @dyyyy 's original question (Describe your perfect diner or outing (Number of friends, Who, What to do/eat or prepare .....) has been edited.
    Enjoy the responses above, and kindly don't reply to the original question anymore.

Who wants to be next!?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    As per the rules of the game @dyyyy 's original question (Describe your perfect diner or outing (Number of friends, Who, What to do/eat or prepare .....) has been edited.
    Enjoy the responses above, and kindly don't reply to the original question anymore.

Who wants to be next!?
    i nominate @My Moria Moon

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    jesus christ you’re THAT guy..
    In my defense, I was trying to be clever and guess what the edit was going to be. Not really sure what I was going for, anymore.

Besides, ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a good beer and a good video game with the SO.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    In my defense, I was trying to be clever and guess what the edit was going to be. Not really sure what I was going for, anymore.

Besides, ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a good beer and a good video game with the SO.
    Oh my...i was very honest and got screwed...literally

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    At your service Iron.

Who is the person you lost your virginity to?
    An old acquaintance of mine, annoying little troll by every sense of the word.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    At your service Iron.

Who is the person you lost your virginity to?
    habibi teslam 😘

that would be an old school friend who became an unbearable tool once he started medical school and we had to ostracize him from the group through a very blunt procedure. just writing abt him annoys the f out of me.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    As per the rules of the game @My Moria Moon 's original question (Who is the person you'd rather commit suicide than be alone with on a deserted island? And we're talking non-public figure.) has been edited.

Who wants to be next!?