New Government Formation - Updates and Discussions [Government Is Formed]

Who do you think will head the next Govt? what form of Govt? (1 CHOICE FOR EACH QUESTION)

• NEXT PM: Saad Hariri

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • NEXT PM: Another FM Name

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • NEXT PM: Independent Sunni

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • NEXT PM: Mar 8 Sunni

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • FORM: Technocratic Govt

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • FORM: Political Govt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FORM: Mixed Political and Technocratic Govt

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Advertisement
  • H

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Protesting forever won't rebuild the country and its economy. It is time to give the new govt a chance to work and prove themselves. If the new govt fails, within six months to a year, then we can chase the ministers out. For now, give the new govt a chance or bear responsibility of any failure or collapse through your sabotage.
    Oh. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for giving them all the chances. If they're crazy enough to take this task on, maybe they're crazy enough to enact some real reforms. I just don't think all of the protesters or whatever share my thinking.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    وزير الداخلية: لن اقيل اللواء عثمان والاداء الذي قام به ممتاز وسنتعاون مع بعض في المرحلة المقبلة

نشر بتاريخ Jan 21 2020 | 23:07 PM​

W

wdawle1

formation was big loss for Lebanon, and fpm ( count shares 5 out of 20 is fpm)..
    berro franjo jumbi will run it the way they want.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    A smart dude on TV: Aloulna Baddon Yjibo 7oukoumet Moustaqillen W Amo Jebo El 3alam Yalle Henne Na22ouha

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

There was a high emphasis in this formation on placing people from the Koura region. 4 ministers from the Koura in North Lebanon.

بدا لافتاً أن حكومة “انقاذ لبنان” برئاسة حسان دياب، التي أُعلنت، مساء اليوم الثلاثاء، ضمت 4 وزراء من الكورة، وهم: زينة عدرا (نيابة رئاسة الحكومة والدفاع ـ روم أورثوذكس)، ناصيف حتي(الخارجية ـ ماروني)، ميشال نجار(الأشغال ـ روم أورثوذكس)، ريمون غجر(الطاقة ـ روم أورثوذكس).

Status
    Not open for further replies.