New Government Formation - Updates and Discussions

Who do you think will head the next Govt? what form of Govt? (1 CHOICE FOR EACH QUESTION)

• NEXT PM: Saad Hariri

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • NEXT PM: Another FM Name

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NEXT PM: Independent Sunni

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • NEXT PM: Mar 8 Sunni

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • FORM: Technocratic Govt

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • FORM: Political Govt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FORM: Mixed Political and Technocratic Govt

Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters
H

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter

وهاب عبر "تويتر": تم الإتفاق على اسم محمد الصفدي لرئاسة حكومة تكنوسياسية بمشاركة المستقبل المهم ماذا يمكن أن تغعله لتلبية مطالب الناس
I really hope this is one of these float a bad name so when the real slightly less bad name comes out people are relieved situations.

• Advertisement
  • Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Aoun has made sure to name Safadi in all of the istisharat for appointing prime ministers. Hariri named him giving him sunni representation cover and is close to the West which is good for the country. I’m happy about the choice.
    And let the justice conduct the investigations regarding Zaytouna Bay, if guilty should be held accountable.
    Nshallah kheir!

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Safadi has international connections and is close to Russia.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Hek 3am ye2na3oukoun fi? Now I am really convinced Safadi name isn’t only a balloon name thrown out there lol
    3am ye2na3ouna? Min na7na? W min allak inno ana 2tana3t fi? He's corrupted to the bone.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

From where did you get the above info? I assumed someone just fed it to you. Anyways wtv.
    Because he was implicated in a scandal with someone close to the Russian government many years ago, something of the sorts. That's why I thought he was chosen. To use his connections to get Lebanon financial aid.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Because he was implicated in a scandal with someone close to the Russian government many years ago, something of the sorts. That's why I thought he was chosen. To use his connections to get Lebanon financial aid.
    Ana I remember (read it in a post here many years ago at least 8 years back when Aoun + March 8 were doing the pointage to see how they can break March 14 majority so take it with a grain of salt) he had huge businesses in the Gulf, so in some way cannot get out of the KSA political sphere when taking decisions

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Ana I remember he had huge businesses in the Gulf, so in some way cannot get out of the KSA political sphere when taking decisions
    There may come a time where Sunnis are not under Saoudi control anymore, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing, because Turks are much worse.

Aegon

Aegon

Its great they bring someone from Tripoli, but really? This is the best Tripoli has to offer? What makes him capable to lead our country out of this crisis?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Its great they bring someone from Tripoli, but really? This is the best Tripoli has to offer? What makes him capable to lead our country out of this crisis?
    Hariri wants to burn him bro.

Reactions: LVV
    L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    النشرة: أسماء جديدة وشابة لتشكيلة الحكومة

الجمعة ١٥ تشرين الثاني ٢٠١٩ 00:10سياسة

علمت "النشرة" ان الاتفاق المبدئي الذي حصل بين قوى سياسية بشأن تسمية الوزير السابق محمد الصفدي لتأليف الحكومة، يتضمن توزير ممثلين عن الحراك الشعبي، على ان تسمي القوى السياسية أسماء جديدة وشابة وقادرة، يُتوقع ان يُحدث عملها صدى إيجابيا لدى الرأي العام.

LVV

LVV

Safadi is here perhaps to allow Xibran and Harriri to continue their stealing
    We won both Xibran and Harriri out of Government
    But we should wait a little to see Government and program
    # Revolution continues demonstrating and closing public institutions

LVV

LVV

Xibran out of Government and certainly out of next presidency
    #Revolution Achievement

LVV

LVV

By the way the guy live in a villa in madfoun with a private port

LVV

LVV