New Government Formation - Updates and Discussions

Who do you think will head the next Govt? what form of Govt? (1 CHOICE FOR EACH QUESTION)

• NEXT PM: Saad Hariri

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • NEXT PM: Another FM Name

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NEXT PM: Independent Sunni

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • NEXT PM: Mar 8 Sunni

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • FORM: Technocratic Govt

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • FORM: Political Govt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FORM: Mixed Political and Technocratic Govt

Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters
Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Unless Hezbollah taking over by force if everyone continues dragging
They’re bleeding the most
Hezbollah are bleeding the least, they dont need the government to survive, and if war is imposed on it it has men from here until Iran passing by Syria and Irak willing to step in
Its the regular citizen that is bleeding the most...wake up

• Advertisement
  • Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Unless Hezbollah taking over by force if everyone continues dragging
    They’re bleeding the most
    Min ma Ken... thé executive is a ball of fire today... it’s going to burn whoever takes it... my opinion

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Hezbollah are bleeding the least, they dont need the government to survive, and if war is imposed on it it has men from here until Iran passing by Syria and Irak willing to step in
    Its the regular citizen that is bleeding the most...wake up
    I don’t think so
    They’re under heavy sanctions
    Money flow from Iran stopped
    Their banks went bankrupt
    Their people are starving
    Perfect example is when the Shiites were first to hit the streets in the protests and threw insults against Nasrallah and Berri

They’re finished

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Can the "sovereign ministries" be held by non-politicians?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Maybe Ziad Baroud. But what can a non-politician do? These require a political will.
    they are the executive. let them do what they need to do. people protests outside parliament for the legislative to put pressure on the parties.

Interior Ziad Baroud
    Finance Dimianos Khattar
    Telecom Charbel Nahhas

small gov 18 people not more. I even suggest the director of finance alain biffani to step in the Finance position.

R

Ralph N

It could be a women taking the lead this time...

As I said, light has come to our aid... We have until April 2020... Until that time Light is cleaning darkness... in this time anything is possible...

R

Ralph N

Lebanon was on the verge of collapse, something in the heaven had other plans to us, evil forces were gathering to destroy our country, but now something interfered right in the time I said, (You guys remember I told you light is going to our aid when people were closing roads and evil was trying to force itself) around in the beginning of November light is coming, who remembers? Now the people have hope for good things to happen. Take the time we have until April....in this time we should do all the things we didnt in the last 30 years...

R

Ralph N

What was happening was bigger then any of us, if we dont calculate things right, even Hizb Alla will be a normal party ....The conspiracy is big, the evil is overwhelming no one in Lebanon had the force to stop it...no human could do it...Something interfered and its what I call light...

Your free to believe it or not...
    Evil is not stopped even now....
    Wait for 20th November something is going to happen (from 21th November to around December 15th)....need time to understand it.

R

Ralph N

Hey @Aoune32!
    When I said something big is going to happen, and I see chaos, did you laugh at that time?!!
    I even gave you dates....and it happened...

R

Ralph N

i remember ;)
    Thats why I said its a conspiracy, in the begining I didnt feel it, when I made a thread and said WhatsAPP etc... I said the people should Shock the Palaces of 3 presidencies.. Right? the thread is there, and in the evening it happened. The next day, I felt and was shocked it was a conspiracy, but, this conspiracy started with evil intentions, but when light interfered it will turn it to good.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Thats why I said its a conspiracy, in the begining I didnt feel it, when I made a thread and said WhatsAPP etc... I said the people should Shock the Palaces of 3 presidencies.. Right? the thread is there, and in the evening it happened. The next day, I felt and was shocked it was a conspiracy, but, this conspiracy started with evil intentions, but when light interfered it will turn it to good.
    nchalla badna all corruption eradicated and those who did it jailed and money returned.

R

Ralph N

nchalla badna all corruption eradicated and those who did it jailed and money returned.
    Do you wonder why I didnt use a different approach? why I said 3 palaces? ...why didnt I say the people should do this that ...etc?... I was very precise... the people should Shock the palaces of 3 presidencies.....
    Hey, I am not saying this to appear I know it all, it just wonders me too, how I feel this things...and how I sometimes know things...I think I am just little bit more sensitive to some plane... I also believe we all can do it...but we have a different lifestyle.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Do you wonder why I didnt use a different approach? why I said 3 palaces? ...why didnt I say the people should do this that ...etc?... I was very precise... the people should Shock the palaces of 3 presidencies.....
    Hey, I am not saying this to appear I know it all, it just wonders me too, how I feel this things...and how I sometimes know things...I think I am just little bit more sensitive to some plane... I also believe we all can do it...but we have a different lifestyle.
    You should write a book..

Aegon

Aegon

Where is the hangup in the nomination process? Why are we stalled? Why has President not called for consultations yet?
    The ball is in his court and he is not acting. If he cannot step up to the job then he needs to step down.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    It could be a women taking the lead this time...

As I said, light has come to our aid... We have until April 2020... Until that time Light is cleaning darkness... in this time anything is possible...
    whats the significance of April 2020 ?