New Member? Introduce Yourself

X

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Dear New Member,

Welcome to The Orange Room,

You might find things difficult and complicated first, but our great community is here to help you in anything you need, just click on "POST REPLY" button and write down a bit about yourself and click on "Submit Reply" button.

• Advertisement
    Hi
    I am a strong GMA supporter and a long standing aounist. I live in canada for the last 7 year and I long to go back to lebanon...
    I am very concerned about three things as to the FPM:
    1- election (why was it postponed)
    2- Bias of GMA to Gebran Bassil
    3- succession planning, hope he lives 200 years, but at some point, we all have to go.... who will take over after GMA.... GMA out of everyone else needs to think and ACT on this quickly to groom someone and certainly not gebran bassil (i love the guy but i do not think he has a leader qualities)
    i am very concerned about the above and i am posting a thread now
    thanks

SeekNirvana

hi,
    am new too.
    i love to talk and share thoughts with people of the same political point of view like mine
    Welcome j&b and everyone.
    j&b, you should try sharing your thoughts with people of different political point of view, it's even better :smile:

Enjoy your stay.

Dear New Member,

Welcome to The Orange Room,

You might find things difficult and complicated first, but our great community is here to help you in anything you need, just click on "POST REPLY" button and write down a bit about yourself and click on "Submit Reply" button.
    hi i am hussein masri and im a new member welcome me

liliane

Hello I am a big supporter of G.M.A since 1989.

Iam addicted to the Forum.I like all the debates.It is hard for me to post but

maybe now i will try.thanks for the encourgement.I would like to precise

that i used to be registered in the old forum under the nickname LILI

hi this anis
    well i have ben here for a weak and i don't know what the most of u had take a bad idea of me and that i am an intruder between u but hope that u will change ure idea soon and that we will have nice and peacefull conversation.
    best regard to all of u.

Youchka

Legendary Member
    ure welcome elmarichi and how can i help u ?
    Haha anis you are almost as new as him and you want to show him around, that's good :) Bravo.

Anyways welcome to both of you, and anis no one considered you as an intruder, on the contrary, people like you, although with different political preferences, but still polite and respectful, are an asset for our forum.
    Ahla ou sahla bel jami3.

hello everyone

My name is Emil and originally I am from Bulgaria. I live in USA since 2002 and today I discovered and simply signed up to this wonderful place. I really hope to stay as much as possible if you allowed me to. My first impressions...very friendly GUI and clean code :)
    Thank you!

Nadnoud

welcome to all of the new members, it's good to have you around....
    I am sure you'll enjoy this place.
    We would like you to tell us how you found out about the forum..

waiting for your posts in both political and non-political sections.
    For any help needed, do not hesitate to contact any of the staff or the old members.

Welcome!

Cheeeers...