Announcements New Member? Introduce Yourself

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I know you take your "job" seriously but, but, you should know
that I come here whenever I have something "useful" to say.
Well, a long time ago, This used to be a nice place ... however, something has drastically changed
ever since the FPM rose to power and many changes took place inside this party's structure and ideals,
which had a direct impact on the policies of this forum and the behavior of some of its members.

You see, being an affiliated member of any (sectarian) political party in Lebanon has its materialistic opportunities
and benefits but, but, it turns you to a brainless slave who isn't allowed to freely speak their mind without handling
the consequences and with time .. as deep as you become committed, you lose sense of right and wrong and thereof,
you lose sense of justice and the freedom of speech and even thought.

you could, ban me now, but I'll always come when I have something to say and you won't be able to stop me from doing so.
you have your tools and I have mine. Maybe not many members have the same tactics I have, but the newly black and white policy
is more detrimental to this forum and to your political party than my meaningful interventions.

Damn not a single haha or !. I'm impressed.

On a more serious note, **** these mall cops.

• Advertisement
  • Covadis

Covadis

Damn not a single haha or !. I'm impressed.
    On a more serious note, **** these mall cops.
    these "ha ha ha" don't make the post less interesting.
    they are a mere adequate response against the filth who come here to treat me
    like a donkey and wants me to worship their stupidity as pleasures.
    I have no affiliation nor restrictions to any bogus ideals of the Lebanese political parties
    I seek the truth that will benefit me as a Lebanese and those really really hard working struggling
    people who work so hard to keep their dignity intact instead of becoming another corrupt entity
    in the rotten system so that they can live the american dream using the public's money in a 3rd world country
    that was ravaged by 15 years of civil war followed by 30 years of internal economical and political war, inventing
    more problems to keep the Lebanese enslaved.
    If you or others are living a good life abroad, know that Lebanon has become a SHIT HOLE !! and in response to this
    situation I have nothing but Ha ha ha or هههههه ... so if you're upset, it's your problem

ORMOD

ORMOD

Staff member
    Super Penguin
    I know you take your "job" seriously but, but, you should know
    that I come here whenever I have something "useful" to say.
    Well, a long time ago, This used to be a nice place ... however, something has drastically changed
    ever since the FPM rose to power and many changes took place inside this party's structure and ideals,
    which had a direct impact on the policies of this forum and the behavior of some of its members.

You see, being an affiliated member of any (sectarian) political party in Lebanon has its materialistic opportunities
    and benefits but, but, it turns you to a brainless slave who isn't allowed to freely speak their mind without handling
    the consequences and with time .. as deep as you become committed, you lose sense of right and wrong and thereof,
    you lose sense of justice and the freedom of speech and even thought.

you could, ban me now, but I'll always come when I have something to say and you won't be able to stop me from doing so.
    you have your tools and I have mine. Maybe not many members have the same tactics I have, but the newly black and white policy
    is more detrimental to this forum and to your political party than my meaningful interventions.

You have nothing useful to say, you come here to swear to me, to @Jo and other members.

M

meerak

hey, just wanna learn more about the lebanese politcal atmosphere since no one talks about it in my town

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    hey, just wanna learn more about the lebanese politcal atmosphere since no one talks about it in my town
    Well, you've come to the right place (to experience first-hand why your town is very wise in not talking about Lebanese politics at all)!

Welcome. Enjoy your stay!