Announcements New Member? Introduce Yourself

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    where'd she go? i wanna know if pleats and corals are still in for the summer :/
    i’d have a witty comeback but i dont know wat pleats nor corals are, if u’ll excuse me now.

Last edited:
    HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    i’d have a witty comeback but i dont know wat pleats nor corals are, if u’ll excuse me now.
    No to worry. I expect hi...uh, her to return and answer soon.

Pleats fhimna, but coral is a color 🙄

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    No to worry. I expect hi...uh, her to return and answer soon.

Pleats fhimna, but coral is a color 🙄
    damn you zoomers and your diverse color palette.. whats wrong with orange and blue, is green too plain for your taste??

@SeaAb hkilak chi kelme wlo

Ajayraj

Ajayraj

I am a Staff Author at Field Engineer a Marketplace for On-Demand telecom workforce, extending from field engineers to high-level network engineers, project managers and Network Architects in 146 nations. I am an EC Engineer.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am a Staff Author at Field Engineer a Marketplace for On-Demand telecom workforce, extending from field engineers to high-level network engineers, project managers and Network Architects in 146 nations. I am an EC Engineer.
    Dayya3tni.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    Hey, I'm part of the welcoming committee. In these trying times, we have to take extra precautions. Caught Hameed sneaking in without his mask.
    hameed is back?!!!!

ههههههه

خخخخخ