• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Announcements New Member? Introduce Yourself

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
From the great city of Jbail trying to find answers about Lebanon Future ; I appreciated the degree of freedom in your forum
Why is his name crossed? Did he really believe there is freedom in this forum and started practicing it too much before he got terminated?:lol:

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Let me explain my name since a lot of you (actually 1, multiplied it by 10 in my head) are saying it's shitty!
By meaning: refers to being a Lebanese, the aouneh kind
By phonetics: imagine an elderly in a day3a saying Lebanon: Lebnawoun --> made it Lebnaouneh which is close enough so that it refers to the meaning above
Pretty cool no? :cool::lol:
My previous nickname was shittier!
(Is there a thread to explain nicknames? Should there be one? It would be interesting!)

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Let me explain my name since a lot of you (actually 1, multiplied it by 10 in my head) are saying it's shitty!
By meaning: refers to being a Lebanese, the aouneh kind
By phonetics: imagine an elderly in a day3a saying Lebanon: Lebnawoun --> made it Lebnaouneh which is close enough so that it refers to the meaning above
Pretty cool no? :cool::lol:
My previous nickname was shittier!
(Is there a thread to explain nicknames? Should there be one? It would be interesting!)
yes indeed there is one, baba @Jo thinks about everything