Announcements New Member? Introduce Yourself

Belugaimiss

Dear New Member,

Welcome to The Orange Room,

You might find things difficult and complicated first, but our great community is here to help you in anything you need, just click on "POST REPLY" button and write down a bit about yourself and click on "Submit Reply" button.

Nahid

I am an Australian Coptic, I am studying at the moment Film and TV production. I am working on my documentary highlight the Symbols of the wood carving and the significance it has to the Coptic faith.

I am hope someone can help me write 'Out of the Red Sea' in Coptic and if possible in hieroglyphic as well.

Nahid

Dear New Member,

Welcome to The Orange Room,

You might find things difficult and complicated first, but our great community is here to help you in anything you need, just click on "POST REPLY" button and write down a bit about yourself and click on "Submit Reply" button.
Thanks - My name is Nahid Atalla.

I am an Australian Coptic, I am studying at the moment Film and TV production. I am working on my documentary highlight the Symbols of the wood carving and the significance it has to the Coptic faith.

I am hope someone can help me write 'Out of the Red Sea' in Coptic and if possible in hieroglyphic as well.