Announcements New Member? Introduce Yourself

Megalommatis

Orientalist, Historian, Political Scientist, Prof. Muhammet Şemsettin Gözübüyükoğlu (Muhammad Shamsaddin Megalommatis), 64, is the author of 12 books, dozens of scholarly articles, hundreds of encyclopedia entries, and thousands of articles.

Sayyid Jewry

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Orientalist, Historian, Political Scientist, Prof. Muhammet Şemsettin Gözübüyükoğlu (Muhammad Shamsaddin Megalommatis), 64, is the author of 12 books, dozens of scholarly articles, hundreds of encyclopedia entries, and thousands of articles.
That's way too many u's in your name bro. U feel me?

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
lol that subreddit is full of self-hating diaspora that fall for propaganda left and right

inte shu khassik haha 🤷‍♂️

I'm isabella aka "isa" or "iso", nice to meet you.

We're mostly self hating diaspora who fall for propaganda here as well, just check out @!Aoune32's posting history :p also don't trust his name he's an ouwatje lol

And welcome newbie ☺️

nouarayyat

We're mostly self hating diaspora who fall for propaganda here as well, just check out @!Aoune32's posting history :p also don't trust his name he's an ouwatje lol

And welcome newbie ☺️
haha bit7am

And welcome newbie ☺️
still better than r/lebanese
Mtv vs NBN