• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Announcements New Member? Introduce Yourself

Osiris

My name is Emil and originally I am from Bulgaria. I live in USA since 2002 and today I discovered and simply signed up to this wonderful place. I really hope to stay as much as possible if you allowed me to. My first impressions...very friendly GUI and clean code :)
Thank you!

Add to this, a great avatar!
It's nice to see some other Aphex Twin, weird experimental music fans.

Faithful

Legendary Member
It's a good feeling to see a lot of new members here .... welcome to all of you in our big family ... Please feel confortable and if you need anything do not hesitate to contact any of the moderators .... i am sure they will help you .... they are angels :26: ..... loooool they are really great :biggrin:

PeterLeb

Thanks for the greate job

Hi All, thanks for the great continuous job you are doing in this site, I feel very proud to join your forum.
I strongly support GMA since 1988 and still, Thanks General for everything w allah ytawel bi 3onrak.

Regards to all

Mich

It's lovely to see new people from all walks of life and all affiliations.
Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride...

doc

I live in France. I love orange and i like reading the forum.

Welcome nidal. Where did i hear this name before????:smartass:
Don't worry the first 100 posts are the hardest hehehe, then you'll get to know the forum better , and you'll get addicted to it like i did.....

SANTOS

Dear All.
I am a new member in this forum, but an old member of Aounist, I hope we can chat and share our ideas, try to imptove and find solutions to our problems, specialy with the political war we are facing in lebanon.

Best regards
Santos

Orangye

hello, thanks for ur welcome Administrator,
i never sent a post because i found that very complicated.
but good luck, it is very funny and smarty way to begin a new frienship.
finally we need GMA for the presidency !!!

Mona Lisa

a Big welcome to all the new members.:clap:

Hope you enjoy your stay here and You will get free ORANGES when you reach your 1000 posts.

So hurry up and post as much as you can.

Rors

a Big welcome to all the new members.:clap:

Hope you enjoy your stay here and You will get free ORANGES when you reach your 1000 posts.
So hurry up and post as much as you can.

MonaLisa are you on a rampage ta tekherbilon bayton lal mods by any chance? :sneaky2::biggrin:

Welcome all, enjoy the ride, you might get lost at first, but at the end of the day you'll be addicted to this place