Announcements New Member? Introduce Yourself

• Advertisement
  • Kakou

Kakou

I would like to welcome all of the new members and hope that they enjoy posting and reading this forum.... And even if you are not FPMers, don't be afraid, we are all :angel: here... just :angel:...:rolleyes:

hello everyone..

I'm an old reader of lfpm.org, now I'm a member here :msngrin:
    ... and how could you wait that much??:huh:

Dear All.
    I am a new member in this forum, but an old member of Aounist, I hope we can chat and share our ideas, try to imptove and find solutions to our problems, specialy with the political war we are facing in lebanon.

Best regards
    Santos
    i am a new member,but an old supporter for the FPM ,hope u accept my membership
    Old means from a long time or no more??:msnrolleyes:

hi to all, betmana yser 3endy 3as7ab 3la forum.tayyar.org ,w kamena metmana al nage7 al kaber la hal website
    If this post won't be the last one that you edit in "arabic written with latine fonts", I guess that you'll face some problems with the mods..:36:

a Big welcome to all the new members.:clap:

Hope you enjoy your stay here and You will get free ORANGES when you reach your 1000 posts.

So hurry up and post as much as you can.
    :clap: Mona Lisa for the offer...
    WHERE ARE MY ORANGES..........:msnmad::msnmad:

Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa

clap: Mona Lisa for the offer...
    WHERE ARE MY ORANGES..........:msnmad::msnmad:
    OOO sure ... :rock:

Contact admin or moderator and they will surely send them to you.

PS dont mention my name in any case

ranbib

ranbib

hello, i am new and i have a suggestion

why don't we make a group of people in the orange room that sends mails to anyone that harms in words the FPM, for example , once i watched a lebanese comedy series ,and they made funny and not nice sketches on the fpm so i send automatically a mail, a nice polite mail containing a lecture, so i had a reply , many times i send such mails. lets say to futur news or to annahar................... so why don't we make a group with a leader that informs us to wich person we should write ,give us his e-mail adress and we could flush him with e mails (the latest was paul shaoul .and the cheap newspaper...)

kharouf

kharouf

Thank you Arze very nice from you.
    My name is Chebel and i am 18 years old and come from Bou7ayret Toula. I am a big fan of Nayla Mou3awwad and her sun Michel Réné Bek Mou3awwad but also love Michel 3on for his labanese patriotic stands.I found this website through tayyar.org that i used to read since i was 16 when i get the first computer in the village. I took the nickname kharouf because i was yesterday reading layla wal ze2eb.

Shev

Shev

My name is Chebel and i am 18 years old and come from Bou7ayret Toula. I am a big fan of Nayla Mou3awwad and her sun Michel Réné Bek Mou3awwad but also love Michel 3on for his labanese patriotic stands.I found this website through tayyar.org that i used to read since i was 16 when i get the first computer in the village. I took the nickname kharouf because i was yesterday reading layla wal ze2eb.

are you for real? I can believe everything in your post except for the part marked in red, but I have to respect your opinions anyway.

4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

Ya ahla w sahla be Kharouf, here you go a welcome video of your idol

YouTube - Erbit Ten7al (Nayla Maawad 14 February 2008)

Enjoy

Arze

Arze

Legendary Member

You're the most welcomed Kharouf especially cause u r from the north w ba3dein u a fun of tofl l Nido Micho Nayla Renee Mouawad.

Z

zagorka

i agree with u. fpm must find a new leader able to lead fpm after GMA.
    i m a GMA supporter and a fpm member

HooKs

HooKs

i agree with u. fpm must find a new leader able to lead fpm after GMA.
    i m a GMA supporter and a fpm member
    To what post r u replying exactly?! :huh: and r introducing urself to the forum? :dunno: if yes, than u have the most unique way of introducing urself so far.

anyway, welcome!

S

SILAS

Volt says hello. volt wishes you an excellent day.

what do you say?

TayyaRevolution

TayyaRevolution

Hi All,

I have been a passive reader of this forum for a few months. But the time has come to be an active participant on this site, which is a great source of information for all those who have an avid, or even a slight interest, into the affairs and complexity of the Lebanese political system.

I am 25, from Australia and as my username suggest, I am an AOUNI :). I, myself, didn't take much of an interest into Lebanese politics, until recently.

So thank you for allowing me to introduce myself, and I look forward to my time in here.