Announcements New tayyar.org website. Opinions ?

Do you like the new tayyar.org site ?

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No I don't

Spread is really confusing and not friendly
    Nawariyet. M3aj2a te3jee2.

Like someone from Al Basta or bab Al tebbane deigned it

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    No I don't

Spread is really confusing and not friendly
    Nawariyet. M3aj2a te3jee2.

Like someone from Al Basta or bab Al tebbane deigned it
    In reality it was actually designed by Nookelar Scientists in Tehran :) they are looking for a new trade :)

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    at first sight, it doesn't look attractive, but when we start to explore it, we can see that the sections are very well-organized.
    It will take us some time to get used to the new design and the horoscope lovers will be delighted every morning while opening this section on the very top of the site hehe

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    Pretty neat, although whoever suggested that horizontal scrollbar needs to get smacked on the head.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    i do not really understand how FPM ended up as such. there is no strategic media planning and coordination between its media outlets. it appears as if each of these outlets, otv, sawt el mada and tayyar.org are flailing in a different direction independently of the other two.

if that is not bad enough, i sometimes get the impression that each of these outlets seems to be amateurish without clear and well defined objectives.

as far as tayyar.org is concerned, the new website might very well be a technical marvel, i am not sure what's under the hood, but to me it misses its objective greatly and has its priorities a bit messed up. i would have sorted the priorities differently:

1- accessibility
    2- simplicity
    3- efficiency in conveying the desired message.
    4- ease of use

thus to me, it is not a very successful change.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So tayyar.org revamped their look... what do you love/hate about it?
    And with the new look, do you think the content should be revamped?

maybe we can add a poll...

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    good, at least i wasnt the only one to hate it...! it is well organized, but man is it difficult to read through the bloody live news alerts, and zoom in or out...! ba3den why everything on the main page? i liked it better when news was on the main page and fluffy things like horoscope (sorry Nayla :D) were on a differnt page, if you want to see it you go there... as for content, somehow it used to be richer... not sure why. I have to agree with DA though, it does not meet the standards of what we would want for it

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    DA

OTV has its own boss who thinks he is Ted turner
    Swat is like the orphan of the family ,it looks after itself , no one cares
    Tayyar.org. Is doing great due to the extreme loyalty of the Tayyar supporters who checks it the minute they wake up.tayyar .org has dedicated staff , but lacks an overall vision , it's a good product that can be made greater

As for the Tayyar media, that's the disaster

The media head ,Wassim henoud, a professional in his field, is. A wouss, a fairy tale dude who lives in. Alice wonder land , imagine he blocked me along like 20 other Tayyar activist , because he said we are to much anti Sunnis ..... Plus he said, we are too negative with Tayyar current policies

If the head of the media. Can't dialogue with us and convince us , how can he formulate a media policy ????

He later on send me message through a friend , that he overreacted and will add me as friend , if I stop criticizing Tayyar policy .

He even shut down one pro tayyar page. Tayyar Jbeil, a page over 5 years old with thousands of active followers, because he said m it was too harsh on Saudis and Ahel Al Sunna ...he took them to court and shut it down ......

My reply, was ...F. A A S .... :).

Charbel habib who practically financed sawt Al mada and a major investor in OTV , was also shut out and pushed by the new friends of gebran and busy bodies around General

What media team are you talking of dear DA ??? :). Again

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    there is a little poll on tayyar.org about whether people liked the new design or not,
    it went from 75% positive in the first couple of hours to 57% negative now. for some reason it seems the first voters were really fond of the new design.
    but knowing how FPM operates, i am unfortunately quite sure that the dinner to launch the new websites is much more important than the website itself.
    at any rate, best of luck with the new website we would surely like to see it succeed and prosper, people will come to like it better when they get used to it.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    there is a little poll on tayyar.org about whether people liked the new design or not,
    it went from 75% positive in the first couple of hours to 57% negative now. for some reason it seems the first voters were really fond of the new design.
    but knowing how FPM operates, i am unfortunately quite sure that the dinner to launch the new websites is much more important than the website itself.
    at any rate, best of luck with the new website we would surely like to see it succeed and prosper, people will come to like it better when they get used to it.
    Patrick Bassil is an asshole

On countless times , I send him links about breaking news form Syria, or Iraq or or
    Some I saw first at the forum , others form diff sources

He never used any and always say wil check
    Only for Tayyar to use , two or three days later , after other competing news sources have used them

Unbelievable show off, and takabour,,,[], bi 7ouypt ba7ssa la gebran.

And that's my experience, my humble one with them , imagine how otehrs have been treated

look , Tayyar have one Amin abi rashed as a regular contributor , just because I criticized on couple occasions hezeb behavior to Tayyar, he blocked me

That's a sample of these Tayyar .......the leadershio of our news and contributors are mostly megalomaniac [], who thinks that they ate General

That the love we have for General, somehow rubbs off them ....little tehy know , that Henne wa fantouretna sawa ........haram walla

No humility, no respect for activist , no deference for old hands, no listening to sound advice , no maturity , amateurism , taking things too personal , making decisions based on whims or based on that ma in my sister friend, or my cousin, or I know him uncle. Feudalism ......

Most times I feel with these new leaders , that we the genuine , nkt after any posts Tayyar activist l are locked down upon and frowned at, I feel I am in the presence of [] lefties from the 70 s

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    i liked it better when news was on the main page and fluffy things like horoscope (sorry Nayla :D) were on a differnt page, if you want to see it you go there... as for content, somehow it used to be richer... not sure why. I have to agree with DA though, it does not meet the standards of what we would want for it
    LoL wala yhemmak, I was sarcastic when I mentioned the horoscope :D:D

Chanklish

Chanklish

One sad website with tabloid-esque news ... there are more news about Haifa than Syria ...

Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
    anyways yea the website sucks, looks like it was designed in 1998 or some shit. that said, every website, tv channel, radio station in this country is garbage run by 7ameer.