• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hello Guest,
    We have upgraded the forum, if you notice anything wrong or have any suggestion, please do write to us in this thread

New updgrade bugs and errors

Mighty Goat

Orange Room Supporter
Chat box is not there, and where is the live feed

Mighty Goat

Orange Room Supporter
I am lost! Is there a tutorial for this new thing?

Mighty Goat

Orange Room Supporter
I am suffering from withdrawal symptoms as I can not see what I used to see on daily basis.

spacecreature

I can no longer see all youtube embedded videos in posts, and we also can no longer see how many pages a thread has reached (next to the title, before you click on it to enter a thread)

spacecreature

When you land on a page within a thread, before you could immediately know where and on what page within that thread u are (at the top). It was very helpful. Now you have to scroll all the way down on that page to go to the next page or previous page etc.

Mighty Goat

Orange Room Supporter
In the old live feed we used to see the first two lines of a post without having to enter, now it only shows the title of the thread bolded and the the member that posted latest. I think this would reduce readership. This is because it is not attractive to see the latest poster as much as it is when one reads the first two lines of the post itself.

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
In the old live feed we used to see the first two lines of a post without having to enter, now it only shows the title of the thread bolded and the the member that posted latest. I think this would reduce readership. This is because it is not attractive to see the latest poster as much as it is when one reads the first two lines of the post itself.
This is the newsfeed you want: https://www.oroom.org/forum/whats-new/latest-activity

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
before u can post 20 posts per page (1 0f x), now u cant see that also number of pages in each thread u cant tell

Last edited: