Announcements New updgrade bugs and errors

• Advertisement
  • TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    I dont see under my name: number of posts, likes, dislikes...

Reactions: Jo
    TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    also the pinned(sticky) threads at top are not separated from the other threads...

Last edited:
    TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    also cant see who is online and how many guests in each thread

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Chat box is not there, and where is the live feed

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am lost! Is there a tutorial for this new thing?

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am suffering from withdrawal symptoms as I can not see what I used to see on daily basis.

spacecreature

spacecreature

I can no longer see all youtube embedded videos in posts, and we also can no longer see how many pages a thread has reached (next to the title, before you click on it to enter a thread)

spacecreature

spacecreature

When you land on a page within a thread, before you could immediately know where and on what page within that thread u are (at the top). It was very helpful. Now you have to scroll all the way down on that page to go to the next page or previous page etc.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    In the old live feed we used to see the first two lines of a post without having to enter, now it only shows the title of the thread bolded and the the member that posted latest. I think this would reduce readership. This is because it is not attractive to see the latest poster as much as it is when one reads the first two lines of the post itself.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    In the old live feed we used to see the first two lines of a post without having to enter, now it only shows the title of the thread bolded and the the member that posted latest. I think this would reduce readership. This is because it is not attractive to see the latest poster as much as it is when one reads the first two lines of the post itself.
    This is the newsfeed you want: https://www.oroom.org/forum/whats-new/latest-activity

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    before u can post 20 posts per page (1 0f x), now u cant see that also number of pages in each thread u cant tell

Last edited:
    eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    hahahaha @Jo kenet bi elad wa7ad leik kam elad tolo3lak :lol: