Announcements New updgrade bugs and errors

• Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    In the old live feed we used to see the first two lines of a post without having to enter, now it only shows the title of the thread bolded and the the member that posted latest. I think this would reduce readership. This is because it is not attractive to see the latest poster as much as it is when one reads the first two lines of the post itself.
    Explore for a few minutes you will find everything. This is a great upgrade. Most importantly it doesn't feel like quick sand anymore. And the smiley is cool :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Hey @Jo can you move the "latest activity" to be right next to "new posts" rather than at the end of the list of tabs?

Reactions: Jo
    Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Explore for a few minutes you will find everything. This is a great upgrade. Most importantly it doesn't feel like quick sand anymore. And the smiley is cool :)
    There are a bunch of other irritating smilies there. You should try them :)

mem

mem

Orange Room Supporter
    This is pretty amazing :D
    The emoticons are cool
    the site became much easier to use and to navigate: jump to new btn, watch btn, the bigger pop up instructions, how to update my status and start new threads, preview my post btn ...
    I like :embarresed:
    Nice job @Jo and the orange room team

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    This is pretty amazing :D
    The emoticons are cool
    the site became much easier to use and to navigate: jump to new btn, watch btn, the bigger pop up instructions, how to update my status and start new threads, preview my post btn ...
    I like :embarresed:
    Nice job @Jo and the orange room team
    You are the amazing one, little cool guitarist stranger mouse.

Reactions: mem
    Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The thing to be mentioned about the new "Latest Activity" instead of old live feed is that it does not roll down automatically. It is not a feed. One has to refresh the page to get to the updated posts. The previous version was a feed. There is my news feed which is personalized only to activities people I follow post. I do not know if it is rolling or not. I did not monitor it yet.

Reactions: Jo
    Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I love this new skin. Congrats @Jo

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Jo ... From the moment the update happened :lol:

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Jo pretty neat update performance and usability wise but the color scheme just isnt working out for me, i feel it doesnt stick together :/
    Any plans on reworking them?

Sorry to be the party pooper

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    it seems to be faster but i dont like the new look, old one looked better

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    The red color isn't really red, need to be more strong

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Jo when in type in chat, and try to chose the word (Long press on iPhone) the keyboard disappears and I can’t tyoenover it for some reason... I had to refresh page and type again...

Just saying...

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    when i copy a tweet, its now making(B) (see below) and now its not a link

[B]Reuters Top News[/B]‏Verified account @[B]Reuters[/B] Dec 5
    More
    Lebanon PM Hariri revokes resignation as all parties agree deal http://reut.rs/2A78noe

1512589758271.png

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Can we have the page number also at the top?
    Would be also cool if we can switch pages just by pressing a button that is on the right and left of the screen without having to go down all the way :p