• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hello Guest,
    We have upgraded the forum, if you notice anything wrong or have any suggestion, please do write to us in this thread

New updgrade bugs and errors

Lebnaouneh

Also I still can’t insert emoticones from my keyboard @Jo
Could it be I’m facing those problems because I’m using the browser version on my phone?

LEBANESE-CIA

@Jo
1) Emilinating the dislike is a good move this would subside the friction between those who wants to abuse it and play childish with it.
2) We used to see at the bottom of each page who was reading a certain thread. (now its gone)
3) Members presently logged online is not showing anymore as before.

*4) The text under my avatar is broken and not in the same line? can you make that box width extra few letters wide to fit the names/text in one line?

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
@Jo
1) Emilinating the dislike is a good move this would subside the friction between those who wants to abuse it and play childish with it.
2) We used to see at the bottom of each page who was reading a certain thread. (now its gone)

*4) The text under my avatar is broken and not in the same line? can you make that box width extra few letters wide to fit the names/text in one line?
For the first question, you can insert emoticons from your keyboard just like WhatsApp.

As for your other questions, I am not sure I understood well. Can you add screenshots?

LEBANESE-CIA

@Jo

For the first question, you can insert emoticons from your keyboard just like WhatsApp.

As for your other questions, I am not sure I understood well. Can you add screenshots?
- i think you mixed up between my post and Lebnaouneh, hence you answered him in reply to my post :)
- we used to see at the bottom of each page of a thread, all members presently viewing the specific thread.
- at main page where it says how many users online,,, we used to see a list of all members name logged on.
- in the attachment below you see the name "field" is not on same line,, ( i sloved it)

Attachments

Last edited:

Noborders

Legendary Member
@Jo while you are at it maybe you should add RTL feature in the wysiwyg editor

Noborders

Legendary Member

No that only changes the alignment of the text..
Without right-to-left left support it will mess up the text as for now there is only left-to-right.

So it would be nice to add an LTR/RTL toggle button in the editor in case someone want to post something in Arabic.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Automatic notification is not working anymore, I have to refresh the page in order to see if someone replied to me