Announcements New updgrade bugs and errors

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Great job @Jo. This forum is really something. I'm a regular on many US-based forums and I find Oroom to be much more advanced in terms of interface and usability.

We need the dislike button, though. It's a strong indicator of the general consensus on Oroom. Call it the "disagree" button if you want, but bring it back for God's sake.

• Advertisement
  • TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    im in this thread and this what shows now:
    Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    after i posted the above post, this now shows:
    Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 1, Guests: 0)
    also names not shown. only at bottom it shows the picture (not nice), i have to click on it to know who is it

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    @Jo

how to embed a video from twitter..before was on media, now it tells enter a url

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Donations are not working, I guess some members may want to pay for a round of drinks for Christmas.

Reactions: Jo
    TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    @Jo

there is an up arrow on the lower right, how come no down arrow ?!

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    @Jo

there is an up arrow on the lower right, how come no down arrow ?!
    This arrow only appears when you are at the middle/bottom of the page and trying to scroll up. Clicking it will take you to the top of the page.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    This arrow only appears when you are at the middle/bottom of the page and trying to scroll up. Clicking it will take you to the top of the page.
    where is the dislike button when u need it. I'm asking about a DOWN arrow like before, what if I'm on the top of page and want to scroll down...!!

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is gonna take some time.
    Hopefully not too long.

On the other hand, using a casual browser on a mobile, is now with this new skin, much more comfortable than ever before.

Reactions: Jo
    J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    @Jo How do you add a start time when you are embedding a YouTube video using [media] ?

I tried adding #t=5m20s at the end of the URL, to have it start at 5:20 for example but it didn't work. it used to work before.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    IT'S IMPERATIVE YOU BRING BACK THE DISLIKE BUTTON!
    It's obviously a unanimous demand :)
    The dislike button is lazy. If you want to dislike a post you should reply and say it, and elaborate.It is different than clicking a "like" in my opinion. With a like you are endorsing an opinion or statement already expressed. In a dislike you are simply using a button! There is nothing to express and explain your dislike, unless you write it.

spacecreature

spacecreature

The dislike button is lazy. If you want to dislike a post you should reply and say it, and elaborate.
    It is different than clicking a "like" in my opinion.
    Call me lazy, but after I spend time reading your post masalan you want me to waste more time to reply to it lol? A simple dislike would do ;)