Announcements New updgrade bugs and errors

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Call me lazy, but after I spend time reading your post masalan you want me to waste more time to reply to it lol? A simple dislike would do ;)
I explained it better (edited and added to my earlier post) please read it. Think about it a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Haven't gotten a chance to tinker with the forum interface yet (first time I've gotten a chance to use forum from a laptop in quite some time), but so far it looks really good. Very fast.

If I notice any bugs or problems, I'll let you know.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Can we bring back page navigation at the top of the threads?

spacecreature

spacecreature

Im on my phone using dolphin browser if that matters, SAMSUNG.

Question1: When I am inside a thread and on a certain page hit quote and reply to a post, and then for some reason I change my mind, I find no way to get out of this situation no matter what I do unless I write something and post it. If I undo the quote nothing happens, and if I manually delete the text and then later come back to the page, the quote reappears again automatically in the message part..

Question2: Is there a way to add another navigation bar at the top of a page same as the one that is on every page at the bottom?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    hi @Jo this is more of a feature request than a bug, can u add page navigation to the top of a thread too? on mobile its a hassle to scroll down to the bottom of the page everytime to go see the last page.
    cant u put the page navigation at the top too?
    thx

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    hi @Jo this is more of a feature request than a bug, can u add page navigation to the top of a thread too? on mobile its a hassle to scroll down to the bottom of the page everytime to go see the last page.
    cant u put the page navigation at the top too?
    thx
    bi2amrak :)

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Tayyib is there a way to edit a post when using the app in IOS and also a way to remove the “sent from my Iphone...” when it’s a normal post (as opposed to a quoted reply)?

Wa Choukran

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Tayyib is there a way to edit a post when using the app in IOS and also a way to remove the “sent from my Iphone...” when it’s a normal post (as opposed to a quoted reply)?

Wa Choukran
    Check the settings of the app.

Screenshot_20191130-123006.jpg

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Since we're throwing suggestions out

@Jo

Please check this out

fina na3mol lamiye and purchase this theme ?
    IO Dark mode for Xenforo