• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

New World Order

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
This is a silly response.

If the reliability of your system is because of cameras and police, I can do the same to my home residence and set cameras and alarms. I could also ensure my crypto wallet is physical and detached from the Internet for any remote access to work and also with a reverse pin.

In your case, I can kidnap your kid and send you to the bank to get me money and make sure you don't have contact with the police or else your kid gets the bullet.
And you would not know my identity as I would be masked and have a voice changer . And I will make you go through many tests to ensure you don't have the police knowing when I hand you the kid after weeks of baits and switches.

Most crimes go unsolved anyway. So the reliability you speak about because you have cameras is ridiculous. Many atms in Canada don't have cameras or the camera wouldn't do a thing because the robber is either masked or not present there at the ATM. And it could have been staged if he is known.

But we don't realistically use those "crimes" as proof the system is not reliable. But use it across the world.
"If the reliability of your system is because of cameras and police, I can do the same to my home residence and set cameras and alarms" - hey, you are the one who decided to shift from "fraud" to "robbery".

BTW, yes, you can install cameras at home and alarms too.

• Advertisement