Non-Free Non-Patriotic Movement corruption thread

Anyone who supports them and yet claims he's for Lebanon is nothing more than a collaborator with a corrupt class of scoundrels not any different than Berrri, Jumblatt or others. I'll be using this thread of my dialing findings of this swamp of corruption and non-patriotism.

• Advertisement
    3- FPM representative caught on tape giving financial rewards to NPC if they commit to spreading propaganda posters praising Bassilo and Dhimmi President Aoun. (I have recording, can't attach it here).

4- Wikileaks reporting anecdotal accounts by Harriri and other anonymous leakers on Qatar giving Dhimmi president Michel Aoun 50 million dollars to start OTV and Watan newspaper from anonymous sources on 20 million dollars to hold anti-Saudi opinions. Should be investigated fully.
    Cable: 08BEIRUT264_a

7- Dhimmi President Michel Aoun tries to give Lebanese nationality to wanted outlaws and Syrian druglords close to Assad. Most likely millions of dollars were given to have it pass. Should be investigated.

mrsrx

Orange Room Supporter
    5- Cesar Abi Khaleel buys a yacht that costs more than 25 million dollars and kicks our journalists trying to investigate it. Most likely from lebanese money. Should be investigated fully.

كيف اشترى الوزير سيزار ابي خليل يخته؟
    When you state addiyar as a source you lose credibility ...especially when accusing tayyar of getting foreign funding...
    coming from a person that believes that corruption exists on every level of the lebanese govt. Just have good sources.

When you state addiyar as a source you lose credibility ...especially when accusing tayyar of getting foreign funding...
    coming from a person that believes that corruption exists on every level of the lebanese govt. Just have good sources.
    Habbeit u’re trying to reason with that troll wannabe