• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

France Notre Dame De Paris Cathedral Burning

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Macron promises to rebuild NDdP in 5 years.
I am skeptical and I am glad that I was able to visit it in the past and even walk up to bell towers - the view of Paris was great.
Yeah it is awesome.
MarCon cant do anything in 5 years :) he is to be blamed for allowing it to burn under his watch rather than try to play hero rebuilding it now :)

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Macron promises to rebuild NDdP in 5 years.
I am skeptical and I am glad that I was able to visit it in the past and even walk up to bell towers - the view of Paris was great.

That's not what he said, he said he hoped it would be done in 5 years!

Here's a simple translation for the tweet which you can copy paste yourself on Google translate:

We are a nation of builders, we have a lot to rebuild. So yes we will rebuild Notre dame cathedral even more beautiful than before, and I hope we can achieve it in five years, we can do it. And here again we will mobilize

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

Here's a simple translation for the tweet which you can copy paste yourself on Google translate:

We are builders, we have so much to rebuild. So yes we will rebuild Notre dame cathedral even more beautiful than before, and I hope we can achieve it in five years, we can do it. And here again we will mobilize

MarCon needs to hope less and work more :)
Maybe we can build a shrine for him one day, to commemorate all of his di*ck-moves :)

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
MarCon needs to hope less and work more :)
Maybe we can build a shrine for him one day, to commemorate all of his di*ck-moves :)

I think it's nice you keep quoting me despite getting ignored repeatedly. Don't give up, one day I might actually write a genuine reply to your garbage :)

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I quoted what you posted :)

No sh!t Sherlock! You always do, and I always ignore you! I'm slightly tipsy now and I guess that's why I decided to briefly - brief being the keyword here- join you in your little mud flinging contest!

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
No sh!t Sherlock! You always do, and I always ignore you! I'm slightly tipsy now and I guess that's why I decided to briefly - brief being the keyword here- join you in your little mud flinging contest!
You squandered your chance lol
Here is another one for you :)

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

We are a nation of builders, we have a lot to rebuild. So yes we will rebuild Notre dame cathedral even more beautiful than before, and I hope we can achieve it in five years, we can do it. And here again we will mobilize

"hoped, not promised" - Be it as it may I am still skeptical about 5 years.

@joseph_lubnan

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Les secrets de Notre Dame de Paris : le rêve devient réalité - Reportage - Visites privées

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Be skeptical all you like lol! Fact of the matter is he promised nothing! He said he hopes it will be finished in 5 years and I hope so as well lol!

I do not think we are in disagreement about the form of Macron expressing himself for it is unimportant to me and I accept anything you wish to claim.

However, I am talking about the restoration term itself and I do not believe it will be done in 5 years.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

بعد أيام من الكارثة.. "معجزة النحل" تتحقق فوق سطح نوتردام

المصدر: سكاي نيوز عربية
|
السبت 20 نيسان 2019

عقب مأساة الحريق الذي أتت نيرانه على جزء كبير من كاتدرائية نوتردام في العاصمة الفرنسية باريس، توالت أنباء عن معجزة شهدها المعلم الديني السياحي الشهير.

فقد بقيت عشرات الآلاف من النحل، التي عاشت في خلايا داخل أسقف نوتردام على قيد الحياة وبصحة جيدة، وفقا للمربي المشرف عليهم.

وقال نيكولاس جيان، مربي النحل البالغ من العمر 51 عاما، لشبكة "سي إن إن": "لم تمسهم النيران. إنها معجزة".

وتوجد داخل كاتدرائية نوتردام 3 مناحل، تحتوي كل منها على ما يقدر بنحو 60 ألف إلى 180 ألف نحلة، على ارتفاع منخفض أعلى الطابق الأول من الكاتدرائية.

وامتدت نيران الحريق الذي اندلع الاثنين، ويقول المحققون إنه ربما نجم عن ماس كهربائي، إلى برج الكاتدرائية وجزء كبير من سطحه.

وبعد أيام من الحريق، كان جيان قلقا بشأن نحله، فيما لم تسمح له الشرطة ورجال الإطفاء الفرنسيون بالصعود إلى السطح لفحصه.

لكن الآمال بنجاة النحل تحققت، عندما أظهرته صور جوية سليما على سطح الكاتدرائية.

وقال جيان، الأربعاء: "كل شيء محترق، لكن هناك ثقوب في السقف، ولا يزال بإمكانك رؤية الخلايا الثلاثة".

والخميس الماضي، نشرت شركة تربية النحل الفرنسية صورة على إنستغرام تؤكد أن نحل نوتردام على ما يرام.

وخيم الحزن على فرنسا، الأسبوع الماضي، بسبب كارثة الحريق التي ألحقت أضرارا بالغة بكاتدرائية نوتردام في باريس، فيما قدرت مصادر رسمية أن ترميم الكنيسة سيحتاج إلى نحو 5 سنوات.