• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

France Notre Dame De Paris Cathedral Burning

White beobole being ****ed so bad by ISIS in Africa trying to get back at ISIS by steering black people against them :lol:
White beobole have become so pathetic, ignoring that the first call for prayer was conducted by "Belal" a black man !!
Mohammad is White ?!! no Moe is Semitic Middle Eastern NOT WHITE !!

Last edited:

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Why? Architecture is about taste... why are they despicable?

I am not against modern architecture. I find some modern architecture beautiful. But some architects wouldn't know beauty if it hit them in the face. It's enough that they are disfiguring our cityscapes with their monstrosities...they should not touch a brick on historical buildings and disfigure other people's work as well.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Best design so far

I am not against modern architecture. I find some modern architecture beautiful. But some architects wouldn't know beauty if it hit them in the face. It's enough that they are disfiguring our cityscapes with their monstrosities...they should not touch a brick on historical buildings and disfigure other people's work as well.
Capitalism ya indie, shefteh @Abou Sandal masalan 7al el mishkleh bi sha2fet douche about 10000LL .. fikeh t2ouleh hayda mish modern design ?

Capitalism ya indie, shefteh @Abou Sandal masalan 7al el mishkleh bi sha2fet douche about 10000LL .. fikeh t2ouleh hayda mish modern design ?

Xynus87

Notre Dam burnt millions of peoples paid tributes for it, French millionaire donated 100 million Euro for it's reconstruction, same thing did Ubisoft. Meanwhile 8 million Yemeni children are starving as a result of a siege and cargo banning on Yemen. Funny isn't it?

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Contemporary architects have demoted aesthetics from the list their priorities a long time ago. The very few buildings that can be considered works of art are only appreciated by a tiny elitist clan.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Contemporary architects have demoted aesthetics from the list their priorities a long time ago. The very few buildings that can be considered works of art are only appreciated by a tiny elitist clan.

I know that form follows function, but form is still part of that sentence :p

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Notre Dam burnt millions of peoples paid tributes for it, French millionaire donated 100 million Euro for it's reconstruction, same thing did Ubisoft. Meanwhile 8 million Yemeni children are starving as a result of a siege and cargo banning on Yemen. Funny isn't it?

shou khass touzzz bi mar7aba

if Muslims wants to kill each other
how does this makes it a world problem ??

FYI
if not for the west, yemenis would have died from hunger, as the UN is feeding over 10 mil wretched souls
go and address your concerns to the muslims
sunni and shia who have been killing each other for the past 1400 years
yemen , Syria, iraq are not but a shia sunni war under different pretexts

Xynus87

shou khass touzzz bi mar7aba

if Muslims wants to kill each other
how does this makes it a world problem ??

FYI
if not for the west, yemenis would have died from hunger, as the UN is feeding over 10 mil wretched souls
go and address your concerns to the muslims
sunni and shia who have been killing each other for the past 1400 years
yemen , Syria, iraq are not but a shia sunni war under different pretexts
Totally Shia-Sunni-related conflict:

The sparkle of war was because of disagreement on the sources of jurisprudence:

On 19 March 2015, Troops loyal to Hadi clashed with those who refused to recognise his authority in the Battle of Aden Airport. The forces under General Abdul-Hafez al-Saqqaf were defeated, and al-Saqqaf himself reportedly fled toward Sanaʽa.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I was reading many comment online that express shock on how 1billion € was raised for Notre Dame in a matter of few days while there are people who have hard time reaching the end of the month.
This makes sense on the surface but when you go into details it starts to make less sense.
For sure there should be a way to help poor people in dire conditions.
But in a country like France many people pay high taxes for the government which in part goes to help those in need.
So the rest of the money of those people are their own property and they are free to use it the way they like, this is what is related to personal freedom that everyone and is guaranteed by the constitution.

Now for the most important part.
According to 2015 data(L'impôt en chiffres.)
there are in France 34millions taxable households, only 17millions pay taxes.
So let's say among these 17millions who do not pay taxes, 5millions are really in need.
The one time 1billion € over 5millions gives 200€ for each, which is really peanuts and won't help them more than few days, and then what ??
So the solution is not by taking this 1billion and distribute it to those in need, but to work on the economy in a way to allow those people to have real jobs that will help them support themselves on the long run.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Totally Shia-Sunni-related conflict:

View attachment 12362

The sparkle of war was because of disagreement on the sources of jurisprudence:

On 19 March 2015, Troops loyal to Hadi clashed with those who refused to recognise his authority in the Battle of Aden Airport. The forces under General Abdul-Hafez al-Saqqaf were defeated, and al-Saqqaf himself reportedly fled toward Sanaʽa.

we have another hameedo in here
bro

akid the crusaders are toying with you guys, the oumma i mneat
and support one faction against the other
halalk if your people are dumb enough and actually dont need an excuse to kill each other, shou khassna ( I being part of the oumma li da3ssa 3alykoun)