Ogero's Director General Imad Kreidieh will be live on Facebook tomorrow

Mozz

Mozz

I watched the whole thing.

We are not used to such men in a responsible position, he is well informed, educated and knows what he's talking about.

I wish him best of luck in his hard mission(s)

• Advertisement
  • L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    So Sehnaoui's #Fta7_El_7anafiyye was all BS then?
    well if you will have better speeds soon, it is because kreidieh fata7a lal 7anafieh!!! Go back and hear what he said in his presentation on the 10th minute! :) "ken 3anna congestion, so fata7na el capacity w 3tayna el excess capacity yalli 3anna yeha lal DSPs w ISPs". this is what Sehnaoui used to refer to by "fat7 el 7anafiyyeh" and this is was abdelmen3em youssef was refusing to do.

Impera

Impera

well if you will have better speeds soon, it is because kreidieh fata7a lal 7anafieh!!! Go back and hear what he said in his presentation on the 10th minute! :) "ken 3anna congestion, so fata7na el capacity w 3tayna el excess capacity yalli 3anna yeha lal DSPs w ISPs". this is what Sehnaoui used to refer to by "fat7 el 7anafiyyeh" and this is was abdelmen3em youssef was refusing to do.
    Ogero is undergoing a complete overhaul under Kreidieh. I think the latter is the reason why he will have increased speeds. He is working on the infrastructure which was the weakest link in previous years.

So I don't think we could have gotten better speeds before. Even now, those who live 2+ KM from the centrale can't get over 1-2mbit/sec internet speed.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Ogero is undergoing a complete overhaul under Kreidieh. I think the latter is the reason why he will have increased speeds. He is working on the infrastructure which was the weakest link in previous years.

So I don't think we could have gotten better speeds before. Even now, those who live 2+ KM from the centrale can't get over 1-2mbit/sec internet speed.
    When Youssef opened a small part of the capacity , we got the upgrade from 128, 256 and 512 kbps to 1, 2 and 4 Mbps. and still many people couldnt benefit from that because the opened capacity wasnt enough.

Now you will get better speeds in 2-3 weeks while the infrastructure upgrade won't start before the fall as Kreidieh said. No infrastructure upgrade was done in the past 8 weeks. The speed boost will be due to the opening of the "tap".

Impera

Impera

When Youssef opened a small part of the capacity , we got the upgrade from 128, 256 and 512 kbps to 1, 2 and 4 Mbps. and still many people couldnt benefit from that because the opened capacity wasnt enough.

Now you will get better speeds in 2-3 weeks while the infrastructure upgrade won't start before the fall as Kreidieh said. No infrastructure upgrade was done in the past 8 weeks. The speed boost will be due to the opening of the "tap".
    You're right, I re-watched the first part of the live stream.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Mar7aba mudeer! :cigar:
    any benchmarks since he took office? early in this thread people were saying the guy is impressive...
    Did lebanon move forward in the last 2 yrs in terms of telco since gma and this guy?

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    any benchmarks since he took office? early in this thread people were saying the guy is impressive...
    Did lebanon move forward in the last 2 yrs in terms of telco since gma and this guy?

lebanon #39 at 16.9mbps average speed :eek: is that remotely close to reality?

here #31 at 38mbps... for mobile

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter