Announcements On freedom of speech on Orange Room

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If you want to see true democracy at play, look no further than Orange Room. I have just received a message from an operator. In typical Wahhabi and Iranian fashion, she disabled my Dislike button, because I had thumbed down 10 of her posts.
I wouldn't expect more from a party that elects its leaders based on their kinship with Aoun.

• Advertisement
  • Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    If you want to see true democracy at play, look no further than Orange Room. I have just received a message from an operator. In typical Wahhabi and Iranian fashion, she disabled my Dislike button, because I had thumbed down 10 of her posts.
    I wouldn't expect more from a party that elects its leaders based on their kinship with Aoun.
    The dislike disabling thing is automatic because you abused the button.

Part of the Spam protection software in the forum.

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    There is a Spam Foul Language Protection Software(SFLP) also available, it is made by a company called "Ethical Behavior" and compatible with a real human of bigger then wallnut size brain.

Download it from here

Reactions: Jo
    nonsense

nonsense

Legendary Member
    There is a Spam Foul Language Protection Software(SFLP) also available, it is made by a company called "Ethical Behavior" and compatible with a real human of bigger then wallnut size brain.

Download it from here
    I like the humor, but you do realize you broke the first rule, don't you? :)

Forum Rules:

1-Personal Attacks/Insults

Any speech or inference, direct or indirect, that constitutes (i) a personal attack or insult against another individual or group, including swear words and derogatory language[...]

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    I like the humor, but you do realize you broke the first rule, don't you? :)

Forum Rules:

1-Personal Attacks/Insults

Any speech or inference, direct or indirect, that constitutes (i) a personal attack or insult against another individual or group, including swear words and derogatory language[...]
    eh la2 try harder next time trying to customize it to your liking...
    enta ma twafa2et fiha, I know how i formulate my statements so i dont leave a window for self incrimination lol.

"Every man who kills is a killer". That is describing a state of definition. (for example If it applies on you ,then you fit the description otherwise it doesn't.
    i didn't state you are a killer nor you are not.
    (rewind & re-read the previous post and deduce)
    condition necessaire est suffisante or mosh semi3 fiha?

P.S unless iza fi msalleh then the statement would have resonated with its "modulative" host.

nonsense

nonsense

Legendary Member
    eh la2 try harder next time trying to customize it to your liking...
    enta ma twafa2et fiha, I know how i formulate my statements so i dont leave a window for self incrimination lol.

"Every man who kills is a killer". That is describing a state of definition. (for example If it applies on you ,then you fit the description otherwise it doesn't.
    i didn't state you are a killer nor you are not.
    (rewind & re-read the previous post and deduce)
    condition necessaire est suffisante or mosh semi3 fiha?

P.S unless iza fi msalleh then the statement would have resonated with its "modulative" host.
    Lol. You know I was being sincere about the comedic effect.
    But if its target was not the first poster above, even if he deserved a wee little spank, then its pretty kosher, eh.
    It is after all a rule that is broken a bit too often on the forum, with all our excitement and all.