Online betting

vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
I want to make it clear that I'm thinking of doing it just for fun, and why not win a few bucks while at it. I'm not an addict, and never will be. I don't even play poker for real money in real life, in fact I refuse to play anything if actual money is at stake. But betting 5$ on a game once a week won't get me in trouble, initial deposit would be 100$, and from there on I will play from potential winnings. That's the most I'm willing to risk of my hard earned money.

Now for the real cheese. For those online gamblers/betters here, any recommendations about genuine trustworthy sites? is paddypower any good? any other suggestions? any tips on betting? Should I always play it safe? Like bet in soccer for example on Barcelona if against Malaga or Chelsea if against Queens Park Rangers, etc..?

Thanks in advance for all who will contribute.

• Advertisement
  • A

Ailee

I think the healthy habit of betting is not bad, means if you are not wasting too much time and money on that. I also play lotteries and understand the value of a trustworthy site and my search has ended on Online Lottery - Play & Buy Lotto Tickets Online. It gives us signals to increase the odds to win, tips and knowledge of different lotteries across the globe.

P

Pablo Escobar

I want to make it clear that I'm thinking of doing it just for fun, and why not win a few bucks while at it. I'm not an addict, and never will be. I don't even play poker for real money in real life, in fact I refuse to play anything if actual money is at stake. But betting 5$ on a game once a week won't get me in trouble, initial deposit would be 100$, and from there on I will play from potential winnings. That's the most I'm willing to risk of my hard earned money.

Now for the real cheese. For those online gamblers/betters here, any recommendations about genuine trustworthy sites? is paddypower any good? any other suggestions? any tips on betting? Should I always play it safe? Like bet in soccer for example on Barcelona if against Malaga or Chelsea if against Queens Park Rangers, etc..?

Thanks in advance for all who will contribute.

Bet365 would be your best call. PM me if u need any additional information and registration guide.

M

MMaron

Know a guy who will take ur bets with bet365 stakes. Same as the site minus withdrawl and other bs issues. (10% cash back + you get your earnings cash the next day)

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Know a guy who will take ur bets with bet365 stakes. Same as the site minus withdrawl and other bs issues. (10% cash back + you get your earnings cash the next day)
    Your guys seem to be foolproof. Can you tell us more about him?

Does he live in Nigeria by chance?

M

MMaron

You seem to be the kind of guy who thinks he's got it all figured out, not very friendly for someone supposed to monitor a forum. Anw he lives in dbayeh and I happen to place bets with him, just a usual broker like a hundred other in leb, only this one I've already trusted with my cash.

Murder he wrote

Murder he wrote

Well, you are the one who is spamming the forum with your talks about this broker. I don't think you are just investing your time for nothing.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    You seem to be the kind of guy who thinks he's got it all figured out, not very friendly for someone supposed to monitor a forum. Anw he lives in dbayeh and I happen to place bets with him, just a usual broker like a hundred other in leb, only this one I've already trusted with my cash.