Online Entrepreneurs

Booyakasha

Booyakasha

Any online entrepreneurs on the forum?
If so what market segment/niche are you in?

• Advertisement
  • Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Any online entrepreneurs on the forum?
    If so what market segment/niche are you in?
    I have helped launch more than 10 successful Lebanese entrepreneurship. I also own another 3.

Markets include:
    1. Books
    2. Statistical data
    3. Digital Development tools
    4. F&B
    5. Retail

Suzie

Suzie

Read 'The circle of profit' by Anik Singal
    Its basically a simplified step by step guide on how to start an online niche.

O

owsum

Dropshipping
    The idea of dropshipping has been appealing to me lately, I will start to take it more seriously.
    I have still not chosen a specific niche but I am thinking of many markets that could be worth focusing on.
    I am a web developer so technical stuff should be very easy, but there are a lot of other problems that raise my concern.
    I honestly would like to ask you some questions and benefit from your experience. Can we exchange contact information?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Are there any lebanese products worth selling in France or Europe (away from food because regulations are tough) ??

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Are there any lebanese products worth selling in France or Europe (away from food because regulations are tough) ??
    Lebanon exports its people. They should tax immigration, they will make lots of money :)

Venomous Hummingbird

Venomous Hummingbird

Wine? But stay away from Ksara, it's owned by Jumblatt :p

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Wine? But stay away from Ksara, it's owned by Jumblatt :p
    The Lebanese Wine Day 2018 in Switzerland
    Mr. Gibran Bassil, said at a press conference held on Thursday, that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will appoint economic attachés in 20 countries to promote Lebanese products.

Thank you Gibran Bassil

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    The Lebanese Wine Day 2018 in Switzerland
    Mr. Gibran Bassil, said at a press conference held on Thursday, that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will appoint economic attachés in 20 countries to promote Lebanese products.

Thank you Gibran Bassil

Give the man some ideas about Lebanese products, so he can start a business.
    Don't shove Bassil in his face :lol: