Only 36% of Lebanese voters are Christian

flag-waver

Legendary Member
And you are not aware that most, if not all wars in Muslim countries are the result of foreign interventions, meddling and attempt to increase weapons sales by foreign powers. It is business as usual. Only unity and togetherness can prevent foreign powers from exploiting our religious differences. And we have to realize that and come together, not go apart. Join hands and not divisions.

Bro bi rabak dont blame others for your own stupidity. The muslims are retards that love to be used by foreign powers. Iza ana the US and I can fu-- the whole ME ba3mela w ba3mel rabaaa kameina. Without foreign powers the whole third world doesnt have anyone to blame.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I’m speaking ignorant about having one wife by law like all modern societies
I mean modern laws not sharia laws
I m speaking about gender , sexual liberty
I m speaking about democracy and rights of persons
I m speaking about using violence and guns in the streets
Go to Baalbek ask the Shia what the zaaran shia are doing
Economic figures about the poverty Muslims regions are clear and available in Lebanon state and United Nation

Are you back from Deir al Salib

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Bro bi rabak dont blame others for your own stupidity. The muslims are retards that love to be usee by foreign powers. Iza ana the US and I can fu-- the whole ME ba3mela w ba3mel rabaaa kameina. Without foreign powers the whole third world doesnt have anyone to blame.

And the Christians in Lebanon have never been used by foreign powers?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I knew you couldn’t answer
What to except from an ignorant sectarian

There's nothing to answer. You're citing poverty. Today the richest people in Lebanon, the billionaires are Muslims. The richest sect in Lebanon today is the Shia. Poverty cuts across all regions. It may appear higher in Muslim areas because there are more Muslims than Christians in Lebanon. The way you are portraying it, one maybe forced yo think all rich people in Lebanon are Christians and all the poor people are Muslims.

It is even stupid to make this type of comparison. You are bring me to your deir al salib level. Please get treated. Allah yeshfek. Someone bragging about how people of another religion are poor is calling me sectarian. Allah balena bi shaklak. Ibtila2!

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The christians used foreign powers for defense if they used them. Ento you use them to become in power. I.e Iraq.

Hmmm...defense against who?

So it was the Shia that convinced bush to overthrow Saddam. You guys are just mad.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
There's nothing to answer. You're citing poverty. Today the richest people in Lebanon, the billionaires are Muslims. The richest sect in Lebanon today is the Shia. Poverty cuts across all regions. It may appear higher in Muslim areas because tgetr are more Muslims than Christians in Lebanon. The way you are portraying it, one maybe forced yo think all rich people in Lebanon are Christians and all the poot people are Muslims.

It is even stupid to make this type of comparisons. You are bring me to your deir al salib level. Please get treated. Allah yeshfek.

Min 2alak wle the shia are the richest people?? Richest in corruption due to Berri mazbout.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And the Christians in Lebanon have never been used by foreign powers?

Used?
Maybe protected by foreign powers to a certain degree.
There’s no advantage in using Christians who’ve been fighting for their identity and existence in the region since the dawn of times.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Defense against you parasites.
Walla i dont know if you read the news the shia of Iraq are US allies. They want them to stay in Iraq.

Referring to your countrymen as parasites from far away Australia. And you expect the "parasites" to see your as an Angel. What exactly are you saying? You want the sectarian mistrust, jealousy and hatred to continue and which your leaders and our leaders will exploit to rip off the country. You are just stupid.

The shia want them to stay or want them out. One thing is for sure. They are majority in Iraq and are free to decide what they want. Maliki asked them to leave. Don't forget. Then the US invented Isis to get a return route. Its either US stays or Isis rules Iraq. I see it as blackmail. And it goes back to my point of foreign meddling. You're buttressing my point.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Min 2alak wle the shia are the richest people?? Richest in corruption due to Berri mazbout.

I know it hurts. But that's the truth. And their riches do not come from Lebanon. In fact they contribute to Lebanon more than any other group.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Used?
Maybe protected by foreign powers to a certain degree.
There’s no advantage in using Christians who’ve been fighting for their identity and existence in the region since the dawn of times.

Eh 3a sawad 3yoonak

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Referring to your countrymen as parasites from far away Australia. And you expect the "parasites" to see your as an Angel. What exactly are you saying? You want the sectarian mistrust, jealousy and hatred to continue and which your leaders and our leaders will exploit to rip off the country. You are just stupid.

The shia want them to stay or want them out. One thing is for sure. They are majority in Iraq and are free to decide what they want. Maliki asked them to leave. Don't forget. Then the US invented Isis to get a return route. Its either US stays or Isis rules Iraq. I see it as blackmail. And it goes back to my point of foreign meddling. You're buttressing my point.

The only one who is sectarian is you. The shia in Iraq want the US to stay the traitors.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Eh 3a sawad 3yoonak
La2 ya albe
We have friends
The church plays a big role in this aswell
The thing that you don’t understand if it wasn’t for the Christians presence in Lebanon and the protection they’re getting. Sunni and Chiia would have developped a certain form of cannibalism and starting eating each other.

La tkoun l riches l 3am te7ke 3ana wasle l sawed 3yoone kamen
We all know very well where those riches are coming from and where exactly they’re going to.

LFHakim

Legendary Member
There's nothing to answer. You're citing poverty. Today the richest people in Lebanon, the billionaires are Muslims. The richest sect in Lebanon today is the Shia. Poverty cuts across all regions. It may appear higher in Muslim areas because there are more Muslims than Christians in Lebanon. The way you are portraying it, one maybe forced yo think all rich people in Lebanon are Christians and all the poor people are Muslims.

It is even stupid to make this type of comparison. You are bring me to your deir al salib level. Please get treated. Allah yeshfek. Someone bragging about how people of another religion are poor is calling me sectarian. Allah balena bi shaklak. Ibtila2!
The Shia are the richest in Lebanon ; you are crazy and completely delusional
The billionaire are Sunnis and Christians
Mowaad
Harriri
Mikati
The Shia in Baalbek are so poor they are having hashishe as their main economic activity
In the South it is better thanks mainly to Africa
Man you are dishonest
Today all studies show South Bekaa and North as much poorer than Mount Lebanon
See the price of real estate or real estate taxes most are paid from Matn and Keserwan and Beirut
See the numbers of Banks
75 percent of Lebanese Banks are in Christians regions
Byblos Bank Christian
LibanoFrance Christians
Awde Bank Christians
Crédit Libanais Christian
Société Générale Christian
Bank of Beirut Christians
Mediterranean and Blom and Fransabnk Sunnis
Not even one shia in the top ten
Etc
Head of Beirut trader Christians
Head of Industrial factories Christians
Insurance
Head of solidere
Tourism with yots
kaslik plus marina in dbyah

both Christians
zaytouna bay Sunni Christians
Restaurant streets
Mar Mikael Jemmayze Jadaide broumana Byblos Batrun kaslik
Hamra
Should I continue Ignorant Sectarian
Plus what about women rights and modernity

NAFAR

Legendary Member
The Shia are the richest in Lebanon ; you are crazy and completely delusional
The billionaire are Sunnis and Christians
Mowaad
Harriri
Mikati
The Shia in Baalbek are so poor they are having hashishe as their main economic activity
In the South it is better thanks mainly to Africa
Man you are dishonest
Today all studies show South Bekaa and North as much poorer than Mount Lebanon
See the price of real estate or real estate taxes most are paid from Matn and Keserwan and Beirut
See the numbers of Banks
75 percent of Lebanese Banks are in Christians regions
Byblos Bank Christian
LibanoFrance Christians
Awde Bank Christians
Crédit Libanais Christian
Société Générale Christian
Bank of Beirut Christians
Mediterranean and Blom and Fransabnk Sunnis
Not even one shia in the top ten
Etc
Head of Beirut trader Christians
Head of Industrial factories Christians
Insurance
Head of solidere
Tourism with yots
kaslik plus marina in dbyah

both Christians
zaytouna bay Sunni Christians
Restaurant streets
Mar Mikael Jemmayze Jadaide broumana Byblos Batrun kaslik
Hamra
Should I continue Ignorant Sectarian
Plus what about women rights and modernity

Without Christians, Lebanon will be another sh.thole as the rest of ME; once Lebansese Muslims realize this we will be OK.
Adding to the above list is tourism: 100% is in Christians areas (Except Chouf/Alley which is mixed wirh Druze)

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
Without Christians, Lebanon will be another sh.thole as the rest of ME; once Lebansese Muslims realize this we will be OK.
Adding to the above list is tourism: 100% is in Christians areas (Except Chouf/Alley which is mixed wirh Druze)

Muslims in Lebanon are well aware of that but their pride prevents them from admitting it.