• Astarte aka Ishtar

Astarte aka Ishtar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    eza ma darabet bi siyara jeye 3aks l seir, bikoun allah bi7ebbak :p

Last edited by a moderator:
    baleha

baleha

Only the Lebanese have the urge to jump into the check-in counter and tell the airline employee to ask for his preferred seat.

Only the Lebanese would argue with the immigration officer about whether it is or it is not allowed to talk over the mobile phone .... Only the Lebanese would keep on talking over the phone and try to instigate the immigration officer .... I wish that immigration officer asked for his immediate arrest, but he did not, he was very patient.

Only the Lebanese would do that ..... شعب بطران

D

dripstraws

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right page to ask about a special bread that is originally from Lebanon. It is called Manakeesh Cheese. I first tasted it when I was still in Dubai. It became my favorite. I love the white melted cheese toppings especially when it is freshly baked from the oven. It is better than pizza. I want to know what kind of cheese they use. I wanted to try it at home too. I am hoping to find that special cheese from an arabic grocery store.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right page to ask about a special bread that is originally from Lebanon. It is called Manakeesh Cheese. I first tasted it when I was still in Dubai. It became my favorite. I love the white melted cheese toppings especially when it is freshly baked from the oven. It is better than pizza. I want to know what kind of cheese they use. I wanted to try it at home too. I am hoping to find that special cheese from an arabic grocery store.
    trust me, so do the Lebanese.

Astarte aka Ishtar

Astarte aka Ishtar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    bel nesbe la souwar l sayyed Hassen. mish 2a7san law 7attin souwar Haifa 3a tari2 l matar :sneaky2:
    LoooooooooL :biggrin:
    awwalan, hayda mesh l Sayyed Hassan, hayda l sayyed Abbass :p
    taniyan, hek byedmano enno ma ysir fi ktir accidents 3al autostrade hehe

enno, bi souwar l Sayyed Abbass w bisir fi kaza accidents bl nhar.. btetkheyal law 7attin souwar Hayfa? :p

neutral

neutral

Legendary Member
    LoooooooooL :biggrin:
    awwalan, hayda mesh l Sayyed Hassan, hayda l sayyed Abbass :p
    taniyan, hek byedmano enno ma ysir fi ktir accidents 3al autostrade hehe

enno, bi souwar l Sayyed Abbass w bisir fi kaza accidents bl nhar.. btetkheyal law 7attin souwar Hayfa? :p
    inte 7otte souwar Haifa w ma betshoufe 2illa Amirkani 7ezzek mezzek 3a tari2 l matar.

GhKh

GhKh

I guess if you really want to find some pictures that really relate to ''Only in Lebanon'' mostly when it comes to road safety than you guys should check التحكم المروري on twitter (If you aren't already following them) https://twitter.com/tmclebanon

Btw thumbs up the these guys they're doing an awesome job and any improvement on our roads is most likely due to them!